Bakugo's Reflection

Currently, Number 4 in VillainDeku thank you so much for the support. 

00000000

It's been two days since Bakugo was administered to the hospital. Even though his wounds were already healed the doctors wanted to make sure there was no permanent damage. during these two days, Bakugo barley said a word, His mind unable to stop thinking about Deku. The more he thought about him the more he would feel a pain in his heart he never knew was there.

Admits these thoughts the sound of a door opening quickly brought him to reality. A student with red spikey hair came through first followed by Todoroki and within moments every student in his class except Uraraka.

"I told you guys you didn't have to visit" Bakugo grumbled.

"We're not here to wish you well," Todoroki said coldly

"Hey, what does that mean you half-half!" 

The red spikey haired boy Kirishima got in between them. "Calm down you two were in a hospital, Todoroki called us all here to talk about something."

"What's so important that you gathered everyone?" Bakugo asked.

"Deku, you know a lot about him and you are going to tell us everything," Todoroki demanded.

"I don't have to tell you shit!"

The more they tried to press him the more defensive and angry Bakugo got. The door opened once more revealing Uraraka who was supported by an older skeleton looking man, All Might.

"Young Bakugo isn't the only one who knows about him, perhaps he might feel more inclined if I speak first." All Might stated.

"All Might..."

All Might cleared his throat "I met the young boy once after saving him from a villain attack, he seemed like such a huge fan of mine.."

"Huge doesn't even cut it, he has a room covered in All Might merchandise," Bakugo interrupted.

"Well, he asked me a question I wish I could have answered better. He wanted to know if he could become a hero despite being quirkless." All Might said.

"Could a quirkless person even be a hero?" Kirishima asked.

"No they couldn't, a quirkless person would likely need to be saved in dangerous situations. I suggested he became a police officer but it seems my words had a negative impact on him," All Might explained.

Everyone looked towards Bakugo who was gripping the sheets of the hospital bed. He knew Deku to be extremely stubborn even wanting to go to UA despite being quirkless. Now Bakugo understood why Deku never appeared, his last shred of hope was destroyed before the admission test. Bakugo let out a sigh of defeat as he looked at the class.

"I hate you bastards, listen I'm only going to tell you if you guys can help save that delusional green haired nerd!" Bakugo shouted before begging to speak in a softer tone.

"I've known Deku, or rather Midoriya Izuku since we were children. Even back then he could never really do anything, failing in every game we played, or any activity we did. It wasn't long before I gave him the name Deku, a name that meant worthless. As we got older and developed our quirks things only got worse, he would get bullied by other kids for being quirkless." Bakugo stopped not wanting to continue.

"And you also bullied him, quite harshly I imagine," Todoroki said.

Bakugo only nodded as he looked at the class, his eyes falling to Uraraka. She looked confused and unsure of the situation since the boy who almost killed her was being pitied. Uraraka wanted to say something but couldn't, she wanted to say the boy was a villain now and is extremely dangerous but deep in her heart, she felt sorry for him as well.