The Note

"Nighteye agency, the girl who is responsible for the quirk bullets will die in three days. Her usefulness to Overhaul has reached its limit and he plans to destroy her along with all the evidence. They are at the main Yakuza compound hidden by a secret entrance and through a labyrinth. Signed Deku." Nighteye says reading the note out loud.

Nighteye collapses back into the chair tapping his fingers on the desk as he stares at the note intensely "What do you guys think of this note?" 

"It's got to be a trap," Togata says having fought Deku and seen what length he would go to.

"Midoirya was a good kid, I want to say he is trying to save the girl but I wouldn't trust it," Bakugo answered.

"A genuine plea for someone to save the girl before she dies?" the blue-skinned girl answers as well with the centipede person refusing to answer.

"It's not a plea not once does it say he's asking for help or to even save her. It doesn't sound like a typical trap either and I bet the three days is false. It might be alluding to something else though," Nighteye continued starring at the note before his eyes glanced at the time.  "Togata, Bakugo, you're can head back to U.A. The rest of you will help me contact the others for tomorrow's emergency meeting."

"There are other heroes involved?" Bakugo asks.

"Yes, Erasure Head is one of them so ask him for more details." With that Nighteye waves them off.

Outside the agency, Bakugo begins a conversation with Togata. "Is he always so annoying?"

"Sir's just agitated, things that involve All Might are very important to him."

"He said he was his sidekick, I don't know if I could believe someone as great as All Might having a sidekick like that."

"They had a fight a long time ago but Sir says thanks to me they began talking again."

"Thanks to you? What did you do?" Bakugo asks.

"I can't really tell you, Sir doesn't like it when I say embarrassing things about him," Togata laughs a bit.

"If you aren't going to talk about it don't bring it up!" Bakugo shouts

Togata laughs before his face becoming stern "If I find Deku I will use all of my power to stop him."

"If you're concerned about how I feel don't be it's pathetic. We stop him, beat the shit out of him, and then beat the sense back into him." Togata nods and smiles as Bakugo glares forward hoping his training will be enough to take on Deku again.

They arrive back at the school and split up to their respective dorms. Bakugo walking back in immediately hunts down Erasure Head. Lazily wrapped up on a sleeping bag in a dark corner, his shoulder-length black hair partially hangs in front of his face and his half-opened black eyes stare at the entrance as if waiting for Bakugo.  "Aizawa-sensei You knew where Deku was so why didn't you say anything to me!"

"Bakugo, never think you're entitled to information just because someone you know is involved. The matter concerning Overhaul is more dangerous then you realize, it would be better if the others who are involved help explain the situation so wait here while I grab them."

"There are other students involved as well? Just how much were these people hiding from me?"

Aizawa comes back with Uraraka, Kirishima and Asui. "These three are under pro-heroes involved with the Overhaul case."

"I'm surprised Uraraka and the frog are going as well, Deku is invovled you know," Bakugo says as he looks at Uraraka.

"I know, I won't say I'm not a bit scared after learning he's also involved. However, I'm also a hero I can't stay worried about such a thing," Uraraka states.