Paranormal Liberation Front

Inside a Liberation hideout, Deku was sitting on a couch, with Toga beside him, and Eri snuggly between them. Other members were scattered throughout the room as some sushi was put on a coffee table. In front of them was a TV with the news explaining what happened within the city. The Liberation put together a cover story to explain the damages and passing the blame onto a random no-name group of villains.

"Fanatics are scary," Deku says as he takes a piece of sushi.

"What's so bad about a fan attic?" Eri asked confused.

"Fa-natic, a person with such high devotion that it can sometimes be seen as insanity," Deku explains.

"We killed a lot of Liberation members, but one word from their leader and they're willing to work under us," Mr. Compress added.

"They even gave us money for some new outfits," Toga said as she was wearing a coat over top of her old school uniform. Eri could only rewind Toga's wounds, not the clothes that were destroyed. "I think you could use a new outfit as well Deku, maybe get a suit and pin it to your shoulders. When the wind blows it could be like a cape as well, I think it would be pretty neat."

"It would also be impractical," Deku responded.

"Save it for your private time," Dabi stated as he was across the room in a chair. Causing Toga to stick her tongue out and Deku let out a small chuckle.

"Dabi, if you're not eating can I have your share?" Spinner asked as he was right beside the table.

"Go ahead, I hate fish anyways," Dabi states.

Over in a corner Twice was crying with Magne trying to calm him down. Everyone was trying to avoid the topic since it was a bit awkward, having to find a way to kill clones of himself took a toll on his psyche.

"I'm so sorry I had to kill all of you - they're just clones, I'm the real Twice" "I thought I was a clone, any one of them could have been me - no they couldn't, I'm me so no one else can be me," Twice rattled off to himself.

"I feel bad for him," Toga said. 

"We're being difficult for the others - I want sushi!"  Twice suddenly shouted startling everyone. "I'm sorry for being loud, please don't punish me - what the hell are you guys looking at!" 

A knock came at the door as Skeptic walked in "it's time for the announcement," he said with Trumpet right behind him.

"Shut the hell up, I haven't had enough sushi!" Twice shouted.

"Twice is being very loud," Eri stated as she didn't like Twice's consent shouting.

"I'm sorry Eri - I'm still mad about my sushi," Twice replied. 

"It's our money that paid for the sushi," Skeptic countered.

"And we're the ones who decided not to wipe out the city completely," Twice said.

"Let it go Twice, we can have more sushi after," Deku stated.

"You have to stop as well Skeptic," Trumpet said. 

As they were heading out Dabi grabbed Deku's arm having him stay behind. "I need you to meet someone after the ceremony," Dabi stated.

"Who will I be meeting?" Deku asked.

"The person who wanted to join up with the League. Look for the most out of place person and you'll understand," Dabi said.

"Out of place, more so then Gigantomachia?" Deku said sarcastically.

"You'll forget Gigantomachia even exists when you see him," Dabi replied as he walked out of the room.

Deku followed Dabi out of the room as he thought about Dabi's words. Deku catches up with the others as everyone waits behind a curtain for the cue to come onstage. Through the curtain, you could hear Re-Destro giving a speech in a mechanical wheelchair with Shigaraki sitting in a throne beside him.