A Deal with Deku

Nine stares at Deku for a moment and slowly walks towards him. "Your quirk is mighty interesting. I think I'll take it for myself."

"It can only restore a person who recived damage recently, your body is constantly dsteroiating so it couldn't help you." Deku wasn't fond of having so little information on Nine and his companions. He only knew of All for One, weather manipulation, and now quirk scanning. "Besdies. I wouldn't have been chosen if you were going to steal my quirk."

"I see, and I doubt you'd give it up so easily. The heroes will be coming soon, let's continue somewhere else."

As the group heads away from the wreckage, Nine's companions discuss Deku without him overhearing. "Are you sure we should bring him with us?" The redheaded woman Slice asks.

"I doubt he's here to help you, instead he's a watchdog," Chimera states.

"You're right, I plan on killing him when given the opportunity, however, I need a quirk to overcome my illness before taking on the League," Nine glances back at Deku, trying to size up what kind of person he is.

Once they were a safe distance away, Nine stops and turns to Deku. "I'm sure you have questions, but I'm unable to answer them. You knew what you were when you accepted the doctor's experiment," Deku quickly states.

The others glared at Deku, but Nine understood what he meant. " I can expect your assistance, as long as you're able to reap the benefits of the experiment."

Deku nodded and glanced at Nine's companions. "Loyal companions, from what I hear, the quirk transplant took months."

"They believe what I believe, and together we will make our dreams come true." Nine says.

Deku didn't care about the details at the moment and changed the subject. "I've been wondering about the destruction of the city. If your quirk damages you, why use it back there?"

"I thought I found a quirk that would cure my illness, I was wrong. I do know where one might be," Nine pulls out a driver's license with the family name Shimano and the address being from Nabu Island. "Since quirks are hereditary, Nabu Island is our destination."

Deku nodded, this bit of information gave him a brief understanding of Nine's current quirks: weather manipulation, All for One, and quirk analysis. Deku realized quirk analysis must be flawed, how else would he mistake the quirk he took for one that could help him.

The group Hijacks a ferry and starts sailing to Nabi Island. During the trip, Deku decides to talk with Nine. Slice and Mummy were currently with Nine while Chimera was sailing the ship. "You mentioned your dreams earlier, what are they?"

"It should be obvious, with all the power we possess, we're still considered nothing. The strong deserve to be the ones in control, not ruled over by the weak."

Deku let out an amused chuckle that gained Nine's ire. "Sorry, I knew someone in the opposite position as you. Someone with no quirk bullied and pushed down by those stronger than him. If both the strong and weak are oppressed, then who's the one in control?"

"We're labeled as villans for trying to show our strength. A quirkless person can't change their position, that makes them unfit to be above those who are stronger."

"While being apart of the League I've heard a few different ideologies. Those that believe quirks shouldn't be restricted by the government, and a Mafia group who saw quirks as a disease. Even created a quirk destroying drug to remove the disease. A prototype of the drug started circling a couple of months ago, the effects were only temporary but the results were impressive. I don't know if the finished product made it onto the street since the Mafia is now defunct.