Coercion

Deku's words didn't reach Kaminari as the hero had to watch his friend die before his eyes. Deku wanted Kaminari for his plan and figured the best way to calm him down was through another deplorable act. Deciding to Overhaul Kirishima back to life as a statement of his power, Deku quickly obliterated the body back into a bloody mess.

"Do I have your attention yet?"

Kaminari watched in horror as his friend was brought back, only for Deku to kill him again. The horrific sight accomplished what Deku desired as Kaminari had a horrified look upon his face.

"Y-you're a monster."

Deku would look down at the mess on the floor, "monsters were once people with dreams. Enough about that, now that you know what I'm capable of, I want to make a deal with you."

Kaminari cursed inwardly, as he understood the situation. An ideal hostage situation: with the victim already dead, there is no worry about him escaping or being rescued, "What is it you want?"

"Relax, if I wanted you all dead, I'd of healed that bandaged villain and watched you fight it out. Instead, I need you guys to help me against these villains."

"Aren't they with you? Why try and stop them?" Kaminari asked.

"You shouldn't waste so much time asking questions since the longer we wait, the more damaged your friend's body becomes," Deku let out a sigh. "I'll make this easy for you: agree you get your friend back, disagree you die, betray me, and you'll suffer a fate worse than death."

Kaminari clenched his teeth before slowly nodding his head, giving into Deku's demands. With a smile, Deku takes out a small earpiece and holds it in his left hand as he uses his right on a destroyed vehicle making a copy of it in his right hand.

Deku tosses the earpiece over, "keep this in your ear at all times, and if you remove or tamper with it, you'll die."

"Now what?" Kaminari asks, reluctantly putting the receiver is in his ear.

"Now, I fulfill my end of the bargain and run."

Kaminari watches Deku revive Kirishima before shoving him onto the ground and bolting away. Rushing over to his classmate Kaminari helps Kirishima up, checking over his body to make sure he's alright.

"What happened?" Kirishima asks as he holds his head. "I remember we fought a bandaged villain, then something else. Ugh, can't remember."

As Kaminari helps Kirishima, Deku was wondering where he should go next. When a giant balloon looking version of Bakugo appeared on the hill, "Someone, please help Bakugo!" a little girl screamed. Deku decided it would be the best place to go next.

Considering it's where all the heroes would go, Deku took his time to avoid detection. Noticing multiple lightning strikes as he arrived, a massive flock of birds appeared between Nine and two kids. Deku surmised one of them must be Nine's target.

"You've been busy," Deku said as he noticed Bakugo, Iida, and Todoroki were on the ground, having been struck by Nine's lightning. The other heroes on the island stood between Nine and the injured students. Slice arrived shortly, and with the combat-oriented heroes on the ground, the villains were in a superior position.

"Just a little more," Nine collapsed to one knee, clenching his body as the pain from overusing his quirk surged through him. His eyes focused on the children that were almost within his grasp.

"We have to get you out of here," Slice said as she helped Nine onto her shoulder.

"No, they're right there. That boy, grab him!"

While Nine focused on the boy, Uraraka and Asui were rescuing their unconscious friends. Deku noticed them sneaking around, and as his eyes met theirs, a cold shiver went down the girl's spines.

The flock of birds quickly separated Deku from the girls as they feared what Deku might do to Bakugo since he couldn't fight back. The children were scooped up by Shoji, under the protection of the birds.

"Oh, so close," Deku silently mocked as a smile crossed his face, amused by the powerful quirk user's suffering.

"After them, that child mustn't escape!" Nine yelled.

"Nine, they can't escape the island. Your health is a priority," Pulling a flare gun, Slice shot it into the air.

Chimera, seeing the flare, rushed to their location. He was toying with the students as his job was to distract them. When he finally arrived, Deku was sitting around idling while Slice was worried about Nine. Deku glanced at Chimera, then to Nine, and let out a disappointed sigh.

"Got something to say!" Slice angrily shouted as she helped Nine onto Chimera's back.

"Of course, whether you want to hear it is another question," Deku retorted.

"You little," Slice was ready to attack Deku for his arrogance, but Chimera quickly intervened.

"Now's now the time we have more important things," Chimera headed back to the ship with Slice and even Deku following.

Nine was placed in a bed inside the cabin, as Deku remained outside. Looking up at the cloudy sky Deku mumbled to himself, "probably gonna rain."

As the rain started, Slice appeared from the cabin glaring at Deku. "Nine will be up by morning, so until then, we'll talk."

"Still mad about my earlier comment?"

Slice took a deep breath before talking, "What did you have on your mind at the time?"

"Taking the kid back then would've been the best option, and before you say anything, I'll explain why. The heroes now know your quirks, know your target, and you're also down a member."

"They're kids, we're stronger, and have more experience." Slice replied.

With a sigh, Deku took a step closer quickly poked her stomach. She explodes onto the deck as Deku takes a picture and returns her to normal before the rain could wash anything away. "This is you being killed a few seconds ago by a kid," He says, showing her the picture, "and here is some further motivation, if you fail again, you won't get another chance. The Pros likely know they lost contact with the UA students and are on their way here. Fail again, you'll lose the kid and never save Nine."

Deku turns around and starts to head to another cabin, leaving Slice to think about what he said. Once out of sight, he couldn't help but smile in satisfaction. "This side is ready, now how about the other side," tapping the earpiece, he started listening in on Kaminari's conversation.

As Kaminari was talking with the other students, Deku's voice came from the earpiece. "Before you freak out, you're the only one who can hear me."

Kaminari's hair stood on end as he heard Deku's voice. Excusing himself from the group, he touched the earpiece and replied. "Now is not a good time."

"I know I overheard your conversation, and I can listen in at any time. Since you don't seem like the brightest person, I can only recommend one small thing. Anything more and people will get suspicious of where you got the idea. This one simple thing might allow you to save someone's life if you have the skill. If you fail, then these villains win, and I'll simply re-adjust my plans.

When the conversation ended, Deku smiled to himself. "

Tomorrow will be my last day here, then I can go back to the League."

-----------

Been a while, needed a break.

Stories will likely be updated slowly with my current lack of motivation but I'm still working on them.