Hero

"Hand over Eri!" Lemillion yells glaring at Overhaul and Deku.

Deku and Overhaul casually turned to look at Lemillion who had caught up to them.

"You didn't take her when she needed you too. Your not really here for her, your here for us," Deku says holding Eri closer.

"Think whatever you like, I'm going to take her away from this place!" Lemillion began to charge forward but quickly collapses against the wall.

"In rushing over here all you did was rush to your death." Overhaul states.

"What's going on? I feel so dizzy," Lemillion clings to the wall trying to stand.

"Feeling drunk huh? Same here *hic* Which is why I'm not down there. " clinging to the roof upside down was another Yakuza named Sakaki. Anyone who approaches him loses their sense of balance.

Nemoto pulls out a gun and begins firing at Lemillion who barley manages to phase through them. Lemillion tries to stagger to his feet but he collapses again.

"Hand Eri over, I want you to make sure he's dead," Overhaul ordered looking over to Deku. Deku hands Eri over to Kurono as Overhaul and Kurono begin to head further down the hall.

Deku sighed seeing himself get further from Eri his gaze shifted to Lemillion.

"Before we kill him it's best to get information. Nemoto could you ask what Nighteye's quirk is?" Deku said to Nemoto

"Sir's quirk is Foresight, he can see someone's future if he has physical and eye contact with them." Lemillion replied once Nemoto repeated Deku's question.

"So that's his quirk, that's an annoying quirk but useless in battle if you know about it." Deku mused. Knowing how the quirk worked ideas were already forming in his head on how to counter it.

"D-Damn, you won't get a chance to use it!" Lemillion begins to phase into the wall before rapidly firing his body from wall to wall. Striking down Sakaki and Nemoto. Deku barely dodged the attack as Lemillion now landed behind Deku.

"You were much slower using that technique, I guess Sakaki's quirk is still affecting you," Deku said. Despite still barley seeing Lemillion's attacks he could accurately predict it. Knowing the quirk, knowing the user, and seeing it used. Knowing any one of these three things could give Deku an edge but against Lemillion he already knew all three.

Lemillion quickly turns around clenching his teeth trying to push through the effects of the quirk. Deku quickly throws up his hand and grins before continuing to speak.

"Fighting me is pointless, I can delay you long enough for Overhaul to escape putting Eri beyond both our grasps. If you go after them now you could easily catch them, if you're able to defeat Overhaul before I decide to arrive then victory would be yours. If I arrive before you defeat Overhaul then you will have very little chance of winning."

"You're hoping we will wear each other down so you can claim Eri."

"If your confident then stop me, but every second you waste Eri gets further away."

Lemillion glared harshly at Deku before quickly using his quirk lungeing in the direction Overhaul went. With a pleased smile, Deku walked over to the gun Nemoto was using. "I can't have you two interfering," he shot the two unconscious Yakuza "I can't have you two interfering." Taking the spare bullets off of Nemoto's corpse, Deku he reloads the gun and puts it in his vest before casually walking in Overhaul's direction.

As Deku arrived on the scene; the ground was shattered, Kurono was unconscious and Eri was wrapped in cape. Lemillion and Overhaul were fighting but they both stopped when Deku arrived. He really didn't know what to do from this point, if he helps Overhaul then Overhaul would likely figure out that the heroes arrived because of him, but if he helps Lemillion then he would be placed under arrest by the other heroes.

Taking a breath Deku began to move step by step towards Eri, carefully watching Lemillion and Overhaul. Lemillion was also in a predicament if he had to bounce between Overhaul and Deku then he would be exhausted, but if the other heroes appeared then victory could be his. Overhaul was already having a hard time against Lemillion and having a second person to fight would be aggravating.

Deku's eyes met Eri's who had a sad look on her, she didn't know how to express the kindness Lemillion was trying to show her. She was afraid the kind person would be killed like everyone else and her eyes began to plead for Deku to save him.

There were too many variables to make a decision but doing nothing wasn't an option. Step by step Deku approached Eri and in a moment Lemillion disappeared into the ground, reappearing at Deku attacking him. Deku easily predicted the attack and dodged while Overhaul attempted to attack Eri. He was interpreted as well by Lemillion who disappeared from Deku back to Overhaul.

Deku needed to remove Lemillion and knew of a way to do it but to succeed Overhaul couldn't interfere. Deku suddenly sprinted towards Eri which caused Lemillion to once again attack Deku. Before Lemillion even reappeared Deku rolled changing his position and still ran for Eri. Lemillion quickly readjusted but Deku kept putting distance between Lemillion and himself, he was circling around Eri making sure Lemillion never blocked his line of sight.

Overhaul was about to attack with the opening but Deku quickly backed off allowing Lemillion to easily intercept, once again stopping the attack against Eri. Seeing that each of his attacks would be stopped Overhaul decided to watch and wait.

Deku once again went back to trying to get Eri but would still keep dodging and circling around Lemillion once again always having Eri in his line of sight. Lemillion didn't know what Deku had planned but figured the longer things went the sooner reinforcements would come. Lemillion attacked again preventing Deku from dodging to the side and instead forced him back breaking Deku's sight of Eri.

As Deku dodged back he would almost lose his balance, Lemillion saw an opportunity and went in to knock Deku out. Deku only smiled, he pretended to be off-balance as he quickly drew the gun from his vest, pointing it at Lemillion and fired.

It took only a split second for Lemillion to realize what happened, if he dodged or phased through the bullet then Eri would die. Not only that but Eri didn't even know she was being used as a hostage since she couldn't even see the gun pointed at her. If Deku had pulled out the gun sooner than he might have been able to prevent the bullet or pull Eri out of the way.

The bullet struck Lemillion as Deku smiled, quickly putting the gun quickly back into his vest before Eri could even understand what happened. She could only hear the sound as the bullet lodged itself into Lemillion's chest. The white unifrom was quickly being stained with red, the battle was over as Deku began to muse that he had just killed a second U.A student.

Lemillion, however, did not fall. He stood his ground. "I heard you use to love heroes so let me remind you, villain, a hero will always move forward with these words etched into their heart, to go beyond Plus Ultra!" These were the last words Deku heard before everything went black.