Desperate Kids

Rushing forward, Gigantomachia crushed everything in his way. The walls created by the hero Cementoss and the giant hero Mt. Lady were nothing to this beast. It had but one goal, to reach the young master Shigaraki.

The Liberation members and the Heroes were thrown further into chaos by the rampage, with the Heroes diving their efforts to stop Gigantomachia and fight off the Liberation.

"Seems we still have heroes trying to stop us," Dabi pointed out.

"They'll see us if you poke your head out like that," Deku stated and sighed, knowing Dabi probably won't listen.

"If we get rid of them, then no one will know we're back here," Dabi responded and launched his flames at the upcoming heroes.

Not realizing or caring that the hero pursuing them was Kamui Woods, the number seven hero. "You're right; they're villains on top of the monstrosity," Kamui announced, but a burst of fire quickly consumed him. In desperation, he launches the hero with him closer toward Gigantomachia.

However, as Midnight was launched towards Gigantomachia, small marbles appeared in her path. Before Midnight could react, the marbles released their contents, smashing huge boulders against the hero and forcing her to the ground.

"You shouldn't underestimate heroes," Mr. Compress sighs, holding another marble in his hand, and with a wave, the marble disappears.

Dabi shrugs as Gigantomachia continues onward. "Think they're still alive?"

Deku looks back and notices some Liberation members going after the injured Midnight. "No," Deku answers but sees something else, Mt. Lady holding onto Gigantomachia's leg as she's dragged along the earth. "Seems we have another clingy hero."

"If she didn't get the hint then," Dabi prepares to burn Mt. Lady's body, knowing even if he hit Gigantomachia, it wouldn't even affect the giant.

Before Dabi could do anything, Gigantomachia's entire body suddenly shifted, forcing everyone to grab hold of something, "he's sinking?" Deku questions out loud. Vines appeared and wrapped around the giant's neck as the student heroes emerged and grabbed the vines, forcing the beast to the ground.

"A decent plan, but I'm not in the mood to play along," Deku mumbled angrily. The thought of Tsukuyomi being among these student heroes was setting something off inside Deku as he ran up and touched the vines. Overhaul went along the vines, destroying them as they headed toward the use.

Before the quirk reaches the target, Ashido destroys the vines with her acid. With the vines removed from Gigantomachia, the giant starts to stand up again. Soon small devices fell from the air as Kaminari threw them upon the giant's back, landing on the villains.

Deku's mind quickly went over everything he thought these could be, from bombs to suppressants. However, considering it was Kaminari, the best thing for him would be something acting as a lightning rod. A realization that would've come too late if it wasn't for Mr. Compress.

The masked villain threw marbles in response to Kaminari's devices. These marbles transformed into giant rocks and debris, smashing into the young hero before he could attack.

"Well, there goes the rest of my stock," Mr. Compress regretfully states to his allies.

"Hopefully, we can continue o-ah," before Spinner could finish, Gigantomachia suddenly sunk deeper into the earth. One of the students turned the ground into mud and hid explosives within the mud.

Using this opportunity, Mt. Lady musters her strength and leaps up onto Gigantomachia, forcing him further into the mud.

"If this keeps up, then.." Deku's voice trails off as he prepares to jump off the giant's back and turn the mud back into solid ground, but is stopped by Toga.

"We can't leave anyone else behind," Toga mutters, clinging to the back of Deku's vest.

At this moment, a group of heroes jump forward, each holding a container of an unknown liquid. Realizing the situation, Deku prepares to Overhaul Gigantomachia. Whatever the substance did, he would have to try and destroy the giant and rebuild him without it. However, with such a large body, Deku wondered if he could.

Gigantomachia, seeing the situation, stopped resisting and buried his face in the mud. The sudden lack of resistance forced Mt. Lady to jerk forward as the bottles struck the top of Gigantomachia's head. The giant then jerked his back up, headbutting Mt. Lady in the face as he reached back and threw her aside. "I cannot be delayed here, for I must reach my master."

Gigantomachia stood up and reached back, taking the League's members into his hand. "I feel another fly," the giant states and looks down at his other arm, seeing Kirishima climbing up. "Begone pest," Gigantomachia brings up his arm to swat the young hero aside, but Kirishima leaps forward and throws a bottle toward the giant's mouth. However, Toga throws a knife, shattering the bottle.

Somewhat expecting this, Kirishima reaches back and pulls another bottle out, but he notices someone leap off Gigantomachia's hand and fall towards him, it's Deku. Kirishima clenches the bottle and throws it without hesitation. "I am Red Riot, the man who leaves no blood behind him," he smiles, speaking just loud enough for Deku to hear. Seemingly satisfied that the bottle went into the giant's mouth.

"No, but it'll be your blood in front of them," Deku's hand connects to Kirishima's chest as the young hero's body explodes, raining down blood at Gigantomachia's feet.

Magne's quirk would activate, magnetizing Deku to Toga as he's pulled back towards the group. "Thanks," Deku nods before looking over, seeing more heroes arrive, "they just don't end." He looks back down at the blood that was once Red Riot. "I wonder, how many until we end up joining you, Twice."

-------------