Stain and the League of Villains

Midoriya was back at the warehouse fighting against another Nomu. The fight against this one had been going on for ten minutes with Midoriya having not been hit once. This Nomu had didn't have eyes, instead, it had black skin and its bottom jaw sticking out. The top half of its head was still nothing but brains.  Each time it attacked, Midoriya would easily dodge and strike his fist into the Nomu. Each strike was hard enough that bones could be heard breaking, but with the Nomus regenerative quirk, it would immediately attack again. Midoriya having just figured out how to beat a regenerative quirk, struck the Nomu's shoulder popping it out.

"The regeneration quirk you have only heals broken or destroyed parts of your body. Your quirk can't replace a shoulder you still have" Midoriya took a few steps back knowing it couldn't understand him. Expecting the Nomu to attack again, Midoriya prepared himself to strike the other shoulder but the Nomu stopped dead in its tracks.

From behind Midoriya, a portal was created with Shigaraki stepping out of it "You're getting better aren't you, come on sensei wants us for something," Shigaraki extends his hand out holding a shopping bag "this is for you, can't have you always wearing your school uniform around here"

 Midoriya steps through the portal with Shigaraki, both appearing in the bar in front of the TV "you're both here, good. I am sending Kurogiri to go receive a guest and I would like you two to meet him" 

"Who is this person?" Midoriya asks curiously. 

"You actually know him, he is the Hero Killer Stain" 

"Sensei, I don't like the idea of someone who has attacked my party member being here" Shigaraki had a slight look of annoyance while Midoriya was a bit surprised, he never actually expected to meet Stain again.

Kurogiri began to appear through another portal while everyone else was distracted and behind him was the Hero Killer. Walking through Stain's eyes fell onto two people, Shigaraki the leader of the Villain's League, and Midoriya who he knew as Deku. 

"So you're the League of Villains' leader, and you're the one who Deku is working with. So what is it you want with me?" Stain's cold eyes glancing between the three people in the room but his gaze mostly focused on Shigaraki.

"The plan is to see if you want to join," Midoriya said, seeing that Shigaraki was still a bit stubborn about asking the Hero Killer to join. Midoriya didn't really want him to join either, but All For One wanted him here, Midoriya would at least try to play the part. 

"That's right" Shigaraki began to speak after hearing Midroiya "You have much more experience as a villain." 

"What are you after?" Stain asked bluntly 

"For now, I just want to kill All Might. I want to break everything I don't like, everything."

"Foolish, I don't understand how anyone would want to follow you. You're acting like a child, throwing a tantrum at something you don't like," The hero Killer began to slowly draw his weapons. His eyes narrowed, focusing on Shigarkai but able to react if Midoriya or Kurogiri attacked. 

"Master is this allowed to continue?" Kurogiri turned to the TV panicking a bit. 

"It's fine, there is no point if we tell him the answer. He should think about where he still needs to mature. Spur on his growth! That is what it means to educate." 

Midoriya glances towards the TV quickly, but when his eyes turn back the Hero Killer already sprung into action. Avoiding Shigarki and striking the distracted Kurogiri, giving his arm a light cut with a knife. A few drops of blood rest on the blade as the Hero Killer licks it, paralyzing Kurogiri.