14

Chapter 14 The Second Death 07

   What to do?

    If she speak more, she will  be expose more.

    She was really on a whim and accidentally said too much.

    She stood in place, lowered her head not to look at Shen Liuchen, constantly annoyed in her heart. After being ridiculed by Shen Liuchen, why did she really seem to be a little bit out of mind?

    Dare to say anything.

    In the still lively cafeteria, there are still many students who have not finished eating.

    When Song Jinxi and Shen Liuchen first walked in,  because of their outstanding appearance, they attracted many people's attention.

    Many people know Shen Liuchen. He is a high school student and school grass in his second year of high school, and there are countless girls who like him.

    Because he usually only eats in the cafeteria, many girls still come to the cafeteria to eat eventhough  they obviously don't like to eat in the cafeteria, just to take the opportunity to look at him more.

    Since he entered Jinjiting High School, those girls that eats in the school cafeteria has been many.

    The auntie at the canteen also knows this, and every time she sees Shen Liuchen, she is amiable and will give him more dishes.

    The girls even know the time when Shen Luchen comes down to eat, usually around twelve o'clock. Two times a month, he will come down late because he is on duty that day.

    But this month he has already spent that two days, why hasn't he been down early today?

    The girls did not want to miss the opportunity to meet the male gods, and they ate slowly in the cafeteria, waiting patiently.

    As a result, they finally waited for him. There was a girl beside him?

    Many people have never seen that girl, but the point is that she still looks so good?

    The girls were shocked.

    Frightened and panicked.

    Then, as they watched the girl chattering all the way, Shen Liuchen didn't pay attention to her, and finally found a reason  to breathe a sigh of relief, but Shen Liuchen seemed to stop because of the girl's words.

    Look at her with that kind, serious, probing look.

    This kind of serious gaze can really kill a girl's heart in seconds, right?

    The girls cried in a storm.

    They think the male god may have something with this girl.

    They were crying in their hearts, and Song Jinxi was crying too, crying stupidly by her own carelessness.

    She heard Shen Liuchen's deep voice and asked her: "What do you know?"

    Song Jinxi: "...I don't know anything."

    "Really..." Song Jinxi raised hee face and looked at him pitifully, "I....You are wrong, can you stop asking?"

    Shen Liuchen: "No."

    Song Jinxi lowered her head in despair, planning to protest with silence.

    While she didn't see it,  an inexplicable expression flashed through Shen Liuchen's eyes, like probing, suspicious, doubt, and...there was a little bit of uncontrollable excitement.