39(1)

Chapter 39 The Temptation of Sexy Little Wife 05 (1)

    Jinyu Group headquarters building.

    Welcome desk on the first floor.

    At the front desk, Zhu Linlin was wearing a white shirt and a black and white plaid skirt with delicate makeup on her face. She sat at her desk and watched all kinds of men and women pass in front of her.

    These people are national and even global industry elites, and many of them are foreigners whose eyes and hair colors are obviously different from those of others.

    They come from all over the world and are hired by Jinyu Group. Some are employees at the company headquarters, and some are dispatched from the company headquarters and the headquarters of the subsidiary.

    One by one, they walked past her without a smile, almost writing the word "serious" on everyone's face.

    However, even if they don't give half of their eyes to herself, Zhu Linlin still needs to show them a warm smile when they accidentally look over from time to time to show them welcome.

    In the past, she could occasionally receive one or two smiling responses, but now she has nothing. Even if those people saw her, they would just look away blankly.

    Zhu Linlin smiled more and became more tired, but fortunately, the time for work finally arrived, and the whole lobby gradually became empty.

    At the time when she glanced at the computer, it was nine o'clock.

    There were only two security guards holding electric batons left in the lobby, and Zhu Linlin herself.

    Zhu Linlin rubbed the corners of her sour mouth, sighed, and opened the company's internal communication software.

    Zhu Linlin: "When will the cleaning activity end? I think everyone's facial expressions are so serious now. Every day when I go to work, they have a serious face, and everyone doesn't have a slight smile on their faces. Sometimes they Come to the front desk to find me, I will even be scared, thinking that I did not do a good job, they are here to find trouble."

    Zhu Linlin: "Heart tired."

    Chen Huijie: "What can be done about this?"

    Chen Huijie: "You were absent last Friday. When I was eating in the company cafeteria by myself, I happened to hear some people in the know talk about it. It was said that an executive of a subsidiary company did something that offended the president. The president ordered a thorough investigation of the company."

    Chen Huijie: "In fact, to be honest, those people are too greedy. Jinyu is so good that others can't get in no matter how much they want. After they come in, they don't cherish it, and doing things that are bad for the company. And all of them are senior executives."

    Chen Huijie: "You said that after we receive the company’s dividends every year, the average monthly salary is more than 10,000, which is better than the hard-core technology of some small companies. The salary of the staff is still high... Let alone the basic salary of those executives, I heard that their annual bonuses are hundreds of thousands. In this case, they are still not satisfied, and this kind of person is deserved to be fired. "

    Zhu Linlin: "I also know..."

    Zhu Linlin: "The problem is that everyone's expressions are too serious now, which makes me a little nervous."