30

Chapter 30 The President's Substitute Little Wife 06 (1)

    Adhering to the idea that it can be delayed for a while, Song Jinxi took out her mobile phone and opened the game.

    "I'm not sleepy," she said, "and I don't have the habit of taking a nap."

    While talking, log in to the account and enter the match.

    "I recently played a new game, which is very fun. It just takes time to level up. I want to level up." The reason is so good, she feels that she can successfully avoid the nap.

    Shen Liuchen walked to her and sat down, took her mobile phone in one hand, and frowned when he watched the hero selection screen.

    "Why don't you spend money to upgrade experience?" he asked.

    Song Jinxi snatched the phone back again, and found that in that short period of time, one of her favorite shooter heroes had been robbed, and she couldn't help but flatten her mouth.

    Teammates in this kind of junior game like to grab shooters, and there are often several shooters in a game. If you don’t grab a shooter, you can grab a wizard. From time to time, you can see a combination of three mages  or even five mages ... Song Jinxi plays one of the dwarf shooters smoothly. Generally, in this kind of junior round, as long as she can get the dwarf shooter , With or without assistance to help her, she can blow the opposite side.

    But now that dwarf shooter has been robbed, and her teammates have locked on the hero, it is impossible to change it, so she has to go back and choose another dwarf shooter.

    "This is a MOBA game, which is different from general upgrade streaming games. There are upper limits on the experience and gold coins that can be gained every day in the game. Not all games can be used to buy experience." Song Jinxi said.

    So far, including Song Jinxi, the five-man team has two mages, two shooters, and the last teammate has not chosen a hero.

    That teammate had a better attitude and kept sending out "please pay attention to the lineup match" reminder, but unfortunately no one paid attention to him.

    Finally, the teammate chose a hero in the support position.

    Song Jinxi chose the jungler skill and sent a message of "I'm jungler" before entering the game.

    As she started to enter the state, she urged Shen Liuchen to go up quickly, so that she could avoid the embarrassing situation of sharing the bed with him this time. It's just that Shen Liuchen seemed to be interested in this game, so he sat next to her and watched it.

    After the game officially started, Song Jinxi didn't care about him anymore, and devoted her attention completely to the game.

    She first went to get the red buff and sent a message asking for "one red", but the short archer wants to grab it from her. In the end, she grabbed the buff by virtue of punishment, and the shooter started to stand there and hang up.

    Then, curse.

    Song Jinxi, who had experienced all kinds of winds and waves a long time ago, completely ignored him, and even curled her lips indifferently, sighing in her heart:

    Really different worlds,  the same game. No matter where you go, there are as many  brain damage and toxic players.

    "He is scolding you." Shen Liuchen's low voice came from nearby.