61

Chapter 61

    "But..." Song Jinxi couldn't understand Shen Liuchen's thoughts. She looked at him with a puzzled face and asked: "Why are we going to the real world? Are we not living well here?"

    Does Shen Liuchen want to be a person in the real world?

    But he is just a bunch of data. Even if he goes to the real world, how can he become a real person?

    Shen Liuchen didn't answer, but raised another thing: "I remember you said that the reason why Lin Xiaoxiao crossed into this world is unknown. If I kill her this time, she will most likely die in the true sense. "When  he said this, his voice was calm and his eyes were calm.

    Looking at him quietly, Song Jinxi's chaotic heart gradually calmed down.

    Song Jinxi nodded and bit
her lip lightly, "Yes."

Shen Liuchen raised his hand and gently pinched her chin, freeing her poor lower lip.

    She always likes to do this movement unconsciously when thinking about problems or nervousness. She often bites her lower lip. It seems that she is reminding herself to stay sensible and calm through this.

    He couldn't bear it.

    Song Jinxi let go of her movements and looked at him with blinking eyes.

    Sitting at the computer desk, they can directly see the scene outside the window.

    Because they are on a relatively high floor, the house is opposite the road, and the view outside the window is very wide, not to worry that people on the opposite floor will see the scene in their room.

    Shen Liuchen pulled her into his arms and sat with her in his arms.

    His chin rested lightly on her shoulder.

    The shape of her shoulders is beautiful, but they are a little too thin. Shen Liuchen didn't even dare to put too much weight on it, but just pressed it gently.

    He thought to himself that he would continue to replenish her body, and strive to raise her a little more fleshy as soon as possible.

    He lowered his voice and spoke in her ear.

    "She will die in the true sense if she dies this time, indicating that you are not sure what is the reason for her to cross in. If she crossed into this world after she was 'dead', then this is her last life."

    His voice was very calm.

    She was motionless and behaved very well, Shen Liuchen couldn't hold back, and kissed her on the cheek with her head tilted.

    "You are different from her." He said, "You can go back and forth between the two worlds several times, indicating that you are still alive in your world." One of
his hands is wrapped around her waist, his big hand gently place it on her lower abdomen.

    The wind was blowing slightly outside the window. In May, when the air conditioner was not turned on, the two people held each other so intimately, they didn't seem to feel hot.

    Especially that wind seems to understand people's emotions, and it is still cool when it blows, so that Song Jinxi can always keep a clear head.

    Therefore, if she is not wrong, Shen Liuchen wants to go to the real world not for himself, nor does it mean that he wants to be a "real person", but...

    for her.

    She couldn't help but bit her lower lip.

    This time Shen Liuchen was behind her, unable to see her movements. She bites tighter because of her complicated mood.