63

Chapter 63:

  A small nut, caused more than one hundred and fifty lives.

    If this happened before Song Jinxi appeared, Shen Liuchen would not care what happened to that more than one hundred and fifty people. Their life and death will not bring him any mood swings.

    But after Song Jinxi appeared, she always instilled in him various good moral thoughts of "love life", "love society", and "respect others" from time to time, which caused his attitude to gradually change.

    He doesn’t have the sage thought of "became a hero and help the world", and he doesn’t care about other people’s affairs and cares about the lives of those who are irrelevant, but he is also trying to avoid those innocent people from being influenced by some of his decisions. Life trajectory.

    In the past, his behavior was limited to the cold-blooded nature of businessmen seeking profit, but now, when making certain decisions that may affect the future lives of many people, he even subconsciously thinks about whether he has to do this. .

    In this way, Yuan Chengjie's experiment is somewhat inconsistent with his current ideas.

    If Yuan Chengjie were to know that his experiment killed more than one hundred and fifty people, Yuan Chengjie would definitely not feel sad about it. He might even continue to do various experiments at random points even more frantically, just to see how much this experiment can bring troubles in life.

    Unfixed experiments can send things everywhere...

    Shen Liuchen frowned slightly. He hasn't thought of a deeper level yet. Yuan Chengjie is still continuing to explain his research conclusions over the past few days.

    "At present, only the directional transmission and reception of small dead objects have been realized. Of course, non-directional transmission is also possible..." Yuan Chengjie said, frowning suddenly, as if thinking of something, and even showing a weird smile.

    He looked at Shen Liuchen and said, "I didn't expect it before, but now suddenly I have a bold idea. It is not directional transmission, the location of transmission is completely non-directional."

    He said, picking up the space shuttle who had just experienced space shuttle. The nut turned over and over in front of his eyes carefully, and suddenly a trace of indistinguishable madness flashed under his eyes.

    He said something that made Shen Liuchen sigh.

    "On this small nut, it can be transported to the bottom of the sea below 20,000 meters, or to the sky above 10,000 meters. It can suddenly appear in the void, or it can appear on the solid concrete ground. Even... Computers? Tree trunks? The center of gravity of all kinds of objects, including people..."

    Halfway through, his voice suddenly stopped for a moment, and then a strange arc rose from the corner of his mouth.

    "President Shen, you said, if this nut is transferred to the main engine of the rocket engine, will it cause a big explosion?"

    Shen Liuchen interrupted his vision, "This kind of indefinite space transmission is too harmful and may even threaten me. This kind of experiment should not be tried easily in the future."

The young man looked unhappy, and his eyes were a little bit cold.

    Because of various reasons, Yuan Chengjie was still a little bit afraid by Shen Liuchen, so seeing Shen Liuchen showing opposition, he didn't think about it anymore.