46

Chapter 46 The President's Hidden Marriage Little Wife 07 (1)

    When Shen Liuchen walked back to the bed, Song Jinxi was lying in the quilt, looking at him with her eyes open and looking very cute.

    With a soft heart, he lay down gently, helping her to brush away the broken hair in front of her.

    "I woke you up?" he asked in a low voice.

    Song Jinxi shook her head.

    "Go on to sleep, it's only three o'clock now." He said.

    Song Jinxi looked at him quietly.

    Under the dim bedside lamp, his face was a little fuzzy, but he was still handsome.

    The voice was low and soft, Song Jinxi listened, as if there was a stream of heat flowing slowly in her heart.

    That is moving.

    She stretched out her hand, looked for his hand in the dark, and was gently held by him, and then tucked it back into the quilt, clasping her fingers under the quilt.

    His palms are so hot.

    The weather in May was actually a bit hot. She was holding a hot water bottle in her arms, and there was a hot water bottle under her feet. She was also covered with a quilt that Shen Liuchen had just turned over from the closet last night.

    Song Jinxi feels a little hot even though she is actually afraid of cold during her menstrual period.

    She raised her head and glanced at the direction of the air conditioner, and the indicator light was indeed dimmed.

    "Why don't you turn on the air conditioner?" she asked in a low voice.

    In fact, this answer is easy to guess.

    It must be because Shen Liuchen was afraid of her being cold that he turned off the air conditioner.

    But in this kind of weather, if it weren't for the menstrual holiday, Song Jinxi would definitely wake up from the heat if he didn't turn on the air conditioner at night. Not to mention that Shen Liuchen is a man, and his body is already full of fire, making it easier to get hot.

    Before he could answer, Song Jinxi said again, "Go and turn on the air conditioner. I'm a little hot."

    Shen Liuchen didn't go, but whispered: "You will feel uncomfortable if you want to be cold."

    "But now I am covered with a thick quilt and I am holding two hot water bottles. If you don't turn on the air conditioner, I will sweat." Song Jinxi's voice is still small.

    The feeling of two people talking quietly in bed is very beautiful, she likes it very much.

    She continued: "When I sweat, my whole body will be wet, and I feel uncomfortable when I sleep, and I can easily catch a cold."

    Shen Liuchen seemed to have guessed her concerns and leaned in and kissed her forehead gently.

    "I'm not hot, don't worry about me." He said.

    Song Jinxi pouted: "I don't care, you are not hot, I am hot."

    She broke free from Shen Liuchen's hand and pushed his shoulder.

    "Hurry up and turn on the air conditioner, I'm going to die from the heat."

    Seeing her obsessive look through the dim light, Shen Liuchen sighed softly.