59

Chapter 59

    Later in the chat, her father grabbed Shen Liuchen at every opportunity.

    Father-in-law and son-in-law are natural enemies, and there is nothing wrong with this sentence.

    Song Jinxi used to visit forums and occasionally saw female compatriots complaining that her husband was not treated well by her father at home. As long as the two of them met, her husband would be assaulted by her father...

    Then there would be a large group of people replying below "Hahaha" "The father-in-law and son-in-law are indeed like this.

    Generally only the mother-in-law will be better to the son-in-law, and the father-in-law and son-in-law can even be said to be natural enemies.

    At that time, Song Jinxi will always have a trace of longing, but she is completely equivalent to an orphan without a father, even if she has a boyfriend or even a husband in the future, her father should not express anything.

    After all, in the eyes of Father Song, Song Jinnan may be his treasure.

    She Song Jinxi is just the daughter of an ex-wife who can be used to marry in exchange for money.

    Unexpectedly, now, she could experience this firsthand.

    Every time she saw Shen Liuchen being stabbed by her father, she couldn't help but want to laugh, and then watched her mother glared at her father with warning in her eyes, and felt that the atmosphere was really good.

    They sat in the living room and chatted for a while, then watched TV together.

    Daddy Su usually accompanies Mama Su to watch TV, but usually it’s Mama Su watching TV while Daddy Su sits and reads the newspaper.

    But today, since Song Jinxi is here, the important task of watching TV with Mama Su has been handed over to Song Jinxi.

    Her father  got up and looked at Shen Liuchen: "Do you play chess?"

    Shen Liuchen was a little silent: "...no."

    Most people playing chess are led by the elders around him. Shen Liuchen had no such elders around him, nor did he have the mind to learn chess.

    "Why don't you even know chess?" Father Su find fault about it but did not continue to nag again.

    After all, he feel sorry for his daughter. He's afraid that Shen Liuchen will be too embarrassed, so that Shen Liuchen will even have opinions on Song Jinxi, and Daddy Su still resisted to nag him too much.

    Song Jinxi hurriedly said: "Dad, his mind is spent on earning money to support his family, so he can't play chess, so why don't you teach him? He is very smart."

    His wife was helping him.

    This awareness rose in the bottom of his heart, and Shen Liuchen only felt comfortable all over.

   But Daddy Su felt a little uncomfortable.

    No matter how Song Jinxi appeared, at least in the eyes of Daddy Su, Song Jinxi was a little cotton-padded jacket that he "had raised with a lot of love and hard work."

    The little padded jacket finally grew up. Before he can loved her enough, she was taken away by the stinky boy in front of him.

    Now she is still helping the brat to speak, which really makes him angry and sour. He felt very uncomfortable.