60

Chapter 60

    The cough of Su's father just now stopped the two people from fooling around.

    Song Jinxi quietly glanced back, just in time to see Father Su walk into the kitchen again.

    She picked up the phone to check the time, and then opened WeChat.

    Clicked on the chat box with Lin Xiaoxiao.

    "Didn't I just say that I was not sincere enough to Xiaoxiao before? I often pay too much attention to her private life, and I won't be anymore." Song Jinxi said, clicking on Shen Liuyu's photo and wanted to delete it directly. "I will not explore her private life in the future, and be sincere with her."

    Before the delete button was clicked, the phone was snatched by Shen Liuchen.

    Shen Liuchen clicked on the photo of Shen Liuyu and looked at it for a while, and his eyebrows were slightly raised.

    "I remember you like looking at handsome guys." His voice was indifferent, and she couldn't hear any emotions.

    Song Jinxi hurriedly made a swearing oath: "I didn't know you before. Since I was with you, I will not look at other men."

    Shen Liuchen gave her a meaningful look and asked, "Is he so handsome? Is it in line with your aesthetic?"

    Song Jinxi hesitated a little: "He actually looks...a little like you, especially his eyebrows and eyes..."

    "So?" Shen Liuchen's voice rose slightly.

    "Shen Liuchen, actually you can't ask more about this..." Song Jinxi said sternly, "Anyway, I only have you in my heart. I also know that if I look other men and be a fan girl, you will be jealous, so in order not to make you jealous. , I'll just look at you in the future."

    Shen Liuchen's eyes slowly flowed through with a smile, and his voice was a little gentle, "So good?"

    Song Jinxi nodded earnestly.

    "You might not believe it. I feel guilty when I look at the handsome guy in secret," Song Jinxi said. "I used to see some female compatriots complaining on the Internet, saying that my husband loves to look around on the streets in summer to see those with hot bodies beauties."

    Shen Liuchen nodded slightly: "Hmm."

    His eyes motioned to her to continue.

    "Everyone has a love for beauty. Before you have a partner, it doesn't matter how you look at beautiful women. But since you have a girlfriend, you can't look at other women. If you don't like your girlfriend, you should directly break up with your girlfriend and go after the beauty he likes, instead of eating the bowl and looking at the pot." Song Jinxi continued to analyze: "I think the kind of man that has already have a wife and a girlfriend, but still looks around on the street. Those men are not good men, women are the same. Therefore, I strictly demand myself to try to get rid of my special hobby
as soon as possible ."

Shen Liuchen can't say anything "As long as you are happy",

"I won't do it even if it makes me happy. Don't be jealous"

Sometimes he wish that there are only the two of them in this world.    Every time he saw Song Jinxi's eyes rest on another man, he even couldn't help comparing himself with that man to see if he was better than that man in all aspects.     Only in this way can he feel a little relieved.     But he also knows that Song Jinxi has a hobby of admiring all kinds of beautiful people and things. The greatest extent he can accept is that Song Jinxi is fan girling to the men in the games, novels or anime , but he can't accept any real things.