36

Chapter 36 The Temptation of Sexy Little Wife 02

    What she said was different from what he expected. Suddenly, Shen Liuchen didn't want her to have it so easily, so he pointed to her mobile phone.

    "The game has started," he said.

    Song Jinxi looked back at the phone screen, because it took a long time for her to move, and the barrage prompt "You must be active" appeared on it.

    She looked at Shen Liuchen's abdomen with some reluctance, sat back in silence, picked up her mobile phone and started playing games.

    However, the opponents in this round were a bit strong, and the teammates were too bad. In the two or three minutes when she became inactive, her teammates in the top lane and the bottom lane actually have been killed. Four of her teammates already died.

    After she picked up the phone, the screen showed a prompt that she was been killed in the middle lane.

    The overall record is "0-5".

    Zero kills and five deaths.

    Their team has three shooters and two mages.

    A mage in the middle, a shooter in the top lane, a shooter and a wizard in the bottom lane, which means that no one is a jungler.

    Song Jinxi thought that since she had no place to grow, she would just be a jungler, but when her jungler was just halfway through, the assassin on the opposite side didn't know where to  it came out, and she just slashed at her.

    The assassin's level and equipment all crushed her, Song Jinxi, no matter how good her operation, she was  abuse by the assassin.

    However, she clearly entangled with the assassin on the opposite side in the wild area for a long time, and the two teammates were nearby, and there was no one to support her.

    Song Jinxi couldn't help but yelled "trash".

    What is even more irritating is that after she died, a tall archer turned on the mic and said, saying that she would either hang up the phone or will just always be killed by the enemy because she don't know how to use that hero, so she might as well just hang up and be AFK.

    She was so angry that Song Jinxi directly blocked everyone's information.

    Continue the jungle development.

    But the assassin on the opposite side seemed to be watching her. No matter where she went, the assassin could always rush to hit her suddenly. She slipped through the enemy several times, but she was still get killed twice.

    A record of zero kills and three deaths.

    Shen Liuchen sat next to her, watching her struggle in pain for a while, but she was still get killed by the other side, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

    Seeing her a little frustrated, it seemed that she was affected by the game. He whispered in her ear:

    "Do you need my help?"

    Song Jinxi glanced at him, a little frustrated.

    "This hero is different from the one you played last time. I don't know if you can play it."

    Shen Liuchen stretched out his hand and said, "I will try."

    Anyway, she couldn't find anything, so Song Jinxi had to hand over the phone to Shen Liuchen.

    It just happened to be the time to resurrect.

    She looked at Shen Liuchen and he didn't directly face the opponent, but continued to play in the wild, he is very skilled.