15

Chapter 15 The Second Death 08

    In the sun, the girl's face was beautiful, her eyelashes fluttered like lifelike butterfly wings, leaving a small silhouette on her face.

    She looked at him with her big eyes, and her small shadow was clearly reflected in his eyes.

    It made him feel as if he had returned to the "dreamland".

    It's just that the girl is not dead, and both of them have grown up.

    Song Jinxi saw that he watched her silently, smiled sweetly at him, and begged softly: "Give me a chance?"

"I won't fall in love early," Shen Liuchen said.

    Song Jinxi blinked and suddenly smiled.

    She shook her head again and again: "I won't also fall in love early, I just want to be able to stay by your side and spend this boring student life together...we will just talk about the future."

It is better if he will not  fall in love her.

    "You don’t have a person you like. You may not understand. If you like someone, you don’t have to be together. As long as you can study with him, you are already very happy. Moreover, if two people work hard together, not only will they not affect their studies, but they will also feel Very motivated!" she said.

    The girl smiled brightly, dazzling than the sun.

    The mouth is like wiping honey, and the sweet words jump out like money.

    Shen Liuchen suddenly became suspicious of what she had just said.

    Something seems to be wrong.

    He had never had this feeling before, and his always calm heart seemed to be rippled by the breeze.

    It tickles people's hearts.

    He circled his hands and coughed slightly to ease his embarrassment.

    Deliberately said in a cold voice: "Let's go." Turned around and left.

    Song Jinxi: "Good!"

    She followed Shen Liuchen back to the classroom to get the book, and then went to the library with him behind him.

    There was a small door beside the library gate, and Shen Liuchen stopped in front of the small door.

    "I'm going to the computer room to check the materials." He said.

    "I want to go too, will there be seats?" Song Jinxi said, then they  looked in the computer room and found that it was full of students, and only  one was empty.

    "It seems that there is only one computer." She feels a little regretful: "Otherwise you can check the materials, I will go to the library to read a book."

    By the way, take a nap.

    She didn't sleep at noon and almost collapsed in the afternoon. After she had just finished eating, she was actually a little sleepy.

    It's just that there is a risk of drooling while lying on the table at noon. And the male god is next to her, if he sees it, it will be a catastrophic disaster on the earth. Now the male god is going to check the information, just don't worry about this risk.

    The more Song Jinxi thought about it, the more she felt feasible, and waved goodbye to Shen Liuchen, and went into the library by herself.

    Shen Liuchen looked at her ruthless back, and doubted the authenticity of her phrase "I just want to be by your side".