19

Chapter 19 The Second Death 12

    But look at the class schedule again.

    This class is a psychology class. This class of psychology class is only once a week. Even if she goes to the psychology teacher for a suggestion immediately after class, she hopes to spread the awareness of self-protection among her classmates, then she will have to wait until next week at the earliest.

    She can't wait so long.

    As a result, the light that had just lit was extinguished.

    Song Jinxi was a little worried for a while.

    She took a lot of books and piled them on the desk to block the teacher's view, then lay on the desk and began to think hard.

    Perhaps because this session is a psychology class, it is rare for Shen Liuchen to not attend the class seriously. Seeing her being so listless, it was the first time that he took the initiative to whisper to her in class.

    "What's wrong with you?" He lowered his voice and asked.

    The male god took the initiative to care about her!

    Song Jinxi's eyes lit up and suddenly came up with an idea.

    She was still lying on the table, looking at him sadly, and then sighed deeply.

    "I watched the news last night, and I felt a little uncomfortable."

    Seeing Shen Liuchen's face-stricken look, she got up, leaned close to him, and also lowered her voice: "It just feels that our country now have to protects young people. It seems that the education is not very well in place, it can even be said that there is no self awareness at all."

    Shen Liuchen look at her thoughtfully.

    Song Jinxi suppressed her excitement and continued: "I accidentally saw the news in this area yesterday, and then searched for keywords and found that many children had been molested by people around them when they were young, and most of them were acquaintances. Only a small part of them are strangers, you see, you see..."

    She said, taking out the phone, and collecting the webpage before opening it, and handing it to Shen Liuchen.

    Shen Liuchen glanced at the screen roughly, frowned slightly, and looked at her with inquiring eyes.

    Song Jinxi didn’t think about it, and then said: “Moreover, not only are little girls easily molested, but also little boys. Those adults are really disgusting! I think the country should issue relevant laws to protect children and the bad guys are arrested!"

    Shen Liuchen made a faint "um" sound, turned and sat upright.

    Seeing him so cold, Song Jinxi was a little dissatisfied, and proficiently poked his elbow with a pen, and when he turned his head to look at her impatiently, she immediately gave him a sweet smile.

    "The psychology class doesn't have much knowledge. Let's talk and chat." She said, and once again passed the phone to Shen Liuchen, motioning him to read the content: "Do you really have no opinion on this news?

    " What do you want me to think?" Shen Liuchen asked back.

    "That's... don't you think that it is very necessary for the school to instill in students the idea of ​​taking good care of themselves? What's more, sometimes this kind of thing happens in the school, and there is also the kind of being disrespectful and unworthy of being a teacher. The teacher molested their students."