39(2)

Chapter 39 The Temptation of Sexy Little Wife 05 (2)

    She glared at him: "Why do you always like to bite? You are not a dog."

    Shen Liuchen laughed lowly and said, "I can't help it myself."

    Song Jinxi rolled her eyes.

    "You should be like me, and work hard when you work." She confided in her words: "Do you think I was distracted when I analyzed these plans? This is what it means to work hard. I remember you never do anythinh when you were studying. So, why do you like to go on doing things now?"

    Shen Liuchen: "At that time, I was silly, so I didn't have a girlfriend."

    Song Jinxi: "..."

    Forget it.

    Anyway, she can't talk about him now.

    She analyzed the other two plans, which were also designed for men, which made her a little curious.

    "It's strange that these four games are all designed for men. Isn't it true that the games for women don't be successful? Many times girls don’t blink when they charge up money, okay?"

    She said, opening the last one. This plan suddenly she became interested.

    First of all, the characters on the cover attracted her attention.

    "This nine-tailed fox demon is so handsome!" Her eyes beamed.

    Shen Liuchen had already cultivated a calm state of mind, and grabbed one of her hands to play with.

    After a while, he found that Song Jinxi's body seemed a little unnatural, which seemed to be caused by the plot.

    He wiped Song Jinxi's little head and looked at the plot. He didn't care much at first, but when he retracted his gaze, a white light flashed in his mind.

    He cast his gaze on the words again and looked at it, his face gradually became serious.

    -Rescue the desolate little fox demon.

    ——Prevent him from being hurt by bad guys.

    -Rescue failed, the character died, you can start again.

    ——Successful rescue, and finally a happy ending with the fox demon.

.......