40(3)

Unexpectedly, after only two years, she was chilled by those details.

    This time, with Shen Liuchen, there shouldn't be anyone else who can make her feel angry. She doesn't have to be like before, and no one will give her scolding even though she's in the right. She can do her job peacefully without worrying about having a superior who bully her. She can show her capability in the fullest.

    The personnel Guo Dawei called first to register Song Jinxi.

    Guo Dawei couldn't help laughing when he saw Song Jinxi say her name.

    "You really have a fate with our company." He said.

    Song Jinxi looked at him questioningly, not very clear what he's saying.

    "You say that your name is'Jinxi', the group company's name is'Jinyu', and our subsidiary is called'Ximi'... In other words, your name contains our group company and subsidiary name, isn't it called predestined?"

    Song Jinxi suddenly seemed to think of something.

    She vaguely remembered that she had seen the explanation of the word "chen" when she looked up the dictionary before.

    It seems to mean "Jade", referring to "treasures".

    In other words, the name "Jinyu" is likely to be a combination of her and Shen Liuchen's names.

    In addition, there is "Xiyu Shopping Plaza", also named after the two of them.

    As for "Ximi", only her name is left.

    Song Jinxi felt that she had to find out what the names of the companies under the Jinyu Group were. After checking, she might have new discoveries.

    As she thought, she nodded in response to Guo Dawei: "It's really predestined."

    "To be honest, you have strong technical ability. If you work at Ximi, the company will not treat you badly." Guo Dawei said.

    "Don't worry about this." Song Jinxi promised.

    "I don't care what kind of work you did at Node or why you left or what happened. Now, since you have entered our Ximi, please treat Ximi as your home." Guo Dawei continued: "Node Company, there is a competitive relationship with our company. If you still keep in touch with those former colleagues of the Node, you may need to avoid a little bit."

    "When two companies are in competition, we cannot guarantee that all people are dedicated to the company.  Maybe it will be connected to the outside world because of some interests, and once there is a problem between the Node and Ximi, if you still keep in touch with your original colleague, then you may become the object of our suspicion, whether you do it or not. You will be the one to be suspected."

    "You need to pay special attention to this."

    Song Jinxi did not expect that Guo Dawei would say this to herself, but she cannot deny that what he said was indeed very sincere.

    Fortunately, she has never actually worked at the Node. It is true that she is an employee of the Node company, but in fact she is not familiar with those colleagues.

    The system has said that those colleagues will also have some memories related to her, and that memory will not be too deep, at most it can only be regarded as an ordinary nodding acquaintance.

    Except for the team leader who would call her and ask why she didn't go to work.

    When the system conveyed memories to these people, it deliberately deepened her impression in the team leader's mind.

.....