64

Chapter 64

    Song Jinxi took her mobile phone, and walked out of the big office, she felt like she wanted to go to the bathroom.

    Today she don’t know how many times she went to the bathroom.

    Thinking about it, she didn't seem to drink much water all morning.

    If it is because she drank too much milk in the morning, it also shouldn’t be. After all, she drank soy milk and milk every morning in these days, and the amount she drank was basically quantitative. It didn’t make sense that she liked to use the toilet this morning because of this.

    She haven't had such a big reaction before.

    Or...

    she and Shen Liuchen are over-indulgent these days and her kidneys are not working, so she urinates frequently?

    As soon as this idea came out, Song Jinxi was shocked, and was shocked by her own brain.

    And the more she thought about it, the more scared  she became. She quickly stopped this unlikely but really scary thought.

    After all, no matter what, Shen Liuchen was the one who tried hard. Even if she will have kidney deficiency, Shen Liuchen should have been the one with kidney deficiency.

    It shouldn't have much to do with her... right?

    Generally speaking, it is said that kidney deficiency needs to be supplemented. It seems that all men eat antler and bullwhip. Throughout the ages, it seems that she have never heard of a woman with kidney deficiency due to excessive indulgence...

    She didn't think about it anymore, and quickly went to the toilet, and when she was about to go out, she heard two people walk in.

    "Is the news confirmed?" one of the girls asked.

    Another girl hesitated to answer: "No accidents should be certain, and if you speculate a little, you can also guess the result? Jinyu's current most profitable subsidiaries, natural gas, oil, real estate, hospitals and pharmaceutical factories... …These subsidiaries have already existed. For the remaining few subsidiaries, we Ximi are currently the most profitable and have great development potential. Based on past experience, this time it should be  us.”

    “That’s how it is said, but Western Entertainment is actually very profitable now. As long as it can produce a star, it’s like flowing water...”

    "Don't forget, the five mobile games we developed this time were all approved by the president, which shows that the president attaches great importance to our company and games. I heard from the manager that many people from subsidiaries want to go west. , A few artists and human administration personnel have passed the assessment, and they should report before next week."

    The girl who asked the question sighed, "Fortunately, the scale of the company is expanding, and it just needs more. Recruit some talents. Those people will not crowd out our old employees when they come, otherwise I don't want them to grab our jobs."   

"This is definitely not possible, and the company will definitely consider it when transferring jobs . Generally speaking, when transferring jobs between subsidiaries, the situation of the two companies and the required talents will be considered. For example, if there is a relatively good employee in a subsidiary that is not very effective, he will be transferred to a good one. Subsidiary companies can achieve the effect of selecting the best. From the current various decisions of our group company, if a subsidiary company is not profitable, it will not have much relationship with the company itself. It is generally selected by the market. Sooner or later, the company will be eliminated. It is actually a meritorious service to send well-trained talents to other subsidiaries..."