Chapter 37

Jin POV:

"So would you guys like to know the gender of the baby?" The doctor says while pushing the Doppler around my belly. I look towards Jungkook who's holding my hand, "Yes please" I say and tighten my grip on Jungkooks hand. I'm around 19 weeks pregnant now, my belly isn't per se super huge but it's noticeable for sure considering I'm 4.5 months pregnant already. Time flies when you're busy with life. Jungkook and I were both very excited about today's appointment because we just wanted to know the gender of our baby. We both have our bets on a boy so we're super curious. Jungkook couldn't even sleep at night because of how excited he was, I can't believe sometimes that I really am pregnant for the love of my life but he always reminds me of that. "You are having a little......boy" Doctor says and both Jungkook and I scream hugging each other. "Omg omg omg we're having a son" Jungkook says while kissing me all over my face and I just giggle. "Yes I knew it" he says before helping me get up. "Are you happy?" I ask him and he just cups my cheeks saying "I couldn't be happier" I join our lips together and smile. These last few months have been so stressful on Jungkook. After the whole finding Yoongi in the video related to the fire, we never saw him again. I guess he figured out he was busted. After his business trip, he came to Seoul and left the same day. That's what jungkooks personal assistant said, she saw Yoongi come into the office in a hurry one night and just disappeared. No phone calls or nothing. Jungkook was worried in the beginning but the police told us that maybe he ran away knowing he was caught. Jungkook has been so stuck on finding him that he hired a personal investigator specifically for him. I thought that this was an absurd idea so I told him how I felt and since then he said that he fired the investigator. For the first few days of Yoongi's disappearance Jungkook wouldn't even come home for hours and won't pick up his call which was so unlike him. He has always been so hands on with Jins pregnancy but after the news broke out to him, he just distanced himself. It wasn't until Jin had to be admitted in the hospital for dehydration that Jungkook realized what he was doing. He apologized to Jin damn near thousands time, he felt that he neglected both jin and his baby. But of course jin understood him, Yoongi has been his best friend more like his brother since forever so his betrayal is hurting him a lot. But life needs to move on, especially when there's one in the making. Since that incident, Jungkook has been home. He hasn't even mentioned Yoongi's name which I don't know if is a good thing or a bad thing. He just hopes that they can put this whole drama behind them and move on with their son.

"I can't even believe we're having a son even though I've been guessing but I j-just can't believe it" Jungkook says as he brings me water sitting beside him on the couch. I smile towards him before rubbing my belly "I know it's crazy but I'm glad I'm doing this with you" I say smiling towards him "Thank you for everything you've done for us, I can't imagine what I would do without you in my life" I say getting a little emotional. "Hey hey, baby I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere" Jungkook says before hugging me and I hug him back tightly. "I-I know it's j-just there's this w-weird feeling I've been having" I say and Jungkook just wiped my tears while saying "what kind of feeling baby? Is it pain? do we need to go to a doctor?" He holds my hand while rubbing his thumb across my knuckles. "I d-dont know how to d-describe it but it's more like a gut feeling, like l-like something bad is gonna happen and I d-dont even know why I'm thinking this but I-" I just sob without being able to finish my sentence "hey baby please don't cry" Jungkook says while scooping me on his lap and I immediately put my head on his chest. He rocks my body as I try to calm down. It's so hard to explain this feeling but it's there! How can I just ignore it? I had this same feeling few days before Jungkook left 5 years ago and it's the same exact feeling. "Please don't go anywhere pleaseee!" I beg him and his eyes just softens as he presses his lips on mine. "I'm not going anywhere baby! I'm right here okay, let's order some food and we can rest up." I nod my head and continue to hug his body. I'm so afraid for some reason.

Is this just my imagination or there's a storm coming towards us?