Chapter 2

Jungkook POV:

I stretch my legs before opening my eyes. "Mr. Jeon, we'll be landing in 10 mins" the air hostess tells me before leaving. I will finally be home, I've been on business trips for almost 6 months now. I decided to take a long break from trips as I focus on my restaurant in Seoul as that was how my whole company began. Bon Appétit was my first investment towards my future and it sure as hell didn't disappoint me. It was one of the best restaurant in Seoul within a month. As the restaurant gained more popularity, I decided it's time to expand my business so I opened more restaurants followed by some hotels. Jeon corporation is one of the leading companies in South Korea right now and I couldn't be any prouder of myself. I never really wanted to be a business man but my best friend- the grumpy grandpa- yoongi told me how much more I could be doing with my life. So I took his advice, stopped being a chef and just started working like crazy and built this empire. I set my foot down walking towards the bathroom to freshen myself. It's a good thing I have a private jet, after all that traveling I was sick of waiting for planes so I just decided to buy one. I get back in my bed, planes have been the only place I've been able to sleep these days. I look outside to see the beautiful skyline of Seoul. I came to Seoul when I was 15 years old all by myself. I've had some great and some not so great memories here but there's no place in this world like Seoul. The plane finally lands and I take my bag before walking out. I smile as I see my best friend waiting for me by the gates. "Yah do you even know how much you made me wait" he yells as soon as I get closer to him. As always he's grumpy, I just hug him. I've haven't seen him for months. "I missed you hyung" I say to him. "Yah if you don't get off of me, I'll seriously kill you" I laugh as I detach myself from his arms. "Wow you have a very unique way of saying I miss you too" I pout "it's because I don't. Now get your ass in the car." He says before walking away from me. "Wow hyung you've become so cold" I yell after him.

"Do I really have to hyung? I'm tired and I wanna go home, take a shower and just sleep" I whine as yoongi tries to convince me to go to Bon Appétit to meet the new head chef. I honestly really don't care about meeting a new employee. If he's hired than it means he's capable, what more am I suppose to do. I'm already paying him so much. "Yah you brat, you know that it's important to meet the head chef plus your house is legit five minutes drive from the restaurant. We don't have to stay for too long, just greet him and then we'll leave." Yoongi yells at me as he continues to drive. I know I should meet him but I'm just not in a mood to meet someone. "Plus Namjoon told me that the chef is really famous and today was his first day and they already made so much profit. You should be grateful to him" yoongi tells me. I hum, profit on his first day? That's pretty rare in this business. He must be really good, now I kinda want to meet him. "What's his name?" I ask yoongi. "Umm kim something, I didn't really pay attention" he says. "We're almost there, be nice! You're a nice friend but a mean boss." Yoongi says and I just smirk in return. "Well they should be afraid of their boss" I shrug. Yoongi just shakes his head as he parks in front of the restaurant. "Okay go inside I'll meet you there" he says and I get out of the car and walk inside my restaurant. It's been a while since I've been here. Namjoon comes out of his office to greet me. "Good evening Mr. Jeon" he bows. "Stop acting joonie hyung" I reply to him as he walks towards me and hugging me. "You need to come visit us more often" he says patting my head and I smile to myself. I hired Namjoon hyung when I was just building this place, he's been there for me through thick and thin. I kind of look up to him a lot, he's very inspirational. I knew he would be the perfect person to trust with my restaurant. "Come with me, I have the head chef waiting for you inside" he says and I follow. My mouth opens in surprise seeing the male in front of me. He looks surprised as well. "You" I say glaring at him. "Jeon jungkook" he snarls while standing up. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I raise my voice and I could see the surprise look on Namjoons face. He scoffs while replying "I didn't know you were blind too. Can't you see my uniform or my badge? Of course I work here" he says with so much attitude. "You've got some nerve working here" I say growling as I walk towards him. "Oh trust me if I knew you own this restaurant I would've never even step foot in it" he says growling back. "Well I guess I can conclude you two know each other" I hear Namjoon say behind him. I didn't dare break my contact from jin as I said "oh I know this person very well" while smirking. "He's an amazing liar" I say looking at his face which is clearly showing his anger. "And he is a coward" he says and I couldn't help myself getting angry. "What did you just call me!" I walk towards him. "A coward! Are you deaf now too?" He says giving me his shipish smile. "You will regret calling me that kim seokjin" I say glaring at him. "I'm not scared of you Jeon Jungkook" he replies back with the same glare. "Jungkook what are you- OH FUCK!" I hear Yoongi's voice. "Let's go home jungkook" he says tugging my wrist. I don't move as I'm still glaring at this human in front of me. "Jungkook! I said let's go" I click my tongue before moving. "This is so not over" I say looking back at him as he continues to glare daggers in my eyes. I take my hands out of yoongis hands as I walk towards the car. I slam the door shut loudly as I settle inside. I start cursing as I hit the staring wheel. "Jungkook you need to calm down!" Yoongi hyung says sitting in the passenger seat. "Calm down? How the fuck am I suppose to be calm when he's here!" I yell at him. "Jungkook I know that you two have a history but you can't let that come between your work" he says. "I'm gonna fire his ass" I say before turning the car on. "I honestly didn't think that that kim seokjin was your kim seokjin"

"HE'S NOT MINE"