Chapter 39

Jin POV:

He's acting weird. Not weird in a good way but weird in a way where I think he's hiding something? I watch as he walks downstairs with his phone in his hand. "Why were you upstairs?" I ask raising my eyebrows while crossing my arms across my chest. I can see him panicking for a bit before just scratching his neck saying "Babe it was just a work call, nothing too important. Enough about all that, show me all the names you have!" He says walking past me and sitting down on the couch. I just shrug my shoulders before sitting down next to him. Jungkook would never lie to me, why would he right? I try my best to convince myself that everything will be alright. No matter what, at least we have each other. I smile as he kisses my nose as I tell him all the names I wrote down. "These are amazing baby. I don't think I even have to present mine, I love all the names you have" he says holding my hand. "Really? Well you have to pick one tho, we can't name our son all those names" he laughs while pecking my lips. "I know I know, we still have a little over a month. We can think more about it, no need to rush" he says opening his arm and I immediately put my head on his shoulders as his arms cover my frame. "Jungkook" he hums and I look at him as his eyes are closed. "You wouldn't lie to me right?" I watch as his eyes shot opens and he looks at me while holding my cheeks "Baby I would never lie to you, why are you thinking about this?" I lower my head feeling a little bit guilty for asking such a dumb question! "N-nothing I'm just being paranoid that's it! Must be the hormones" he smiles looking at me while hugging me. "I will always protect you and our son, always!" He says kissing my head. I sigh closing my eyes.

"You and the baby are looking very healthy Mr. Kim! Baby boy is very active and your lab tests all came normal. I think we should decide on a date for your C-Section, what do you think?" Dr. Lee asks as he wipes off the gel from my belly. I glance at Jungkook who helps me sit up. "Yes I think we should, Jin is only a month away from his due date." Jungkook says while holding my hand. I can feel my hands getting clammy, only 1 month? I feel like I'm not ready yet. A light squeeze brings me out of my daze and I look at his bunny smile that's always so reassuring. Anything is possible when I have him by my side, "Yes, I wanna see our son" I say smiling at Jungkook who kisses my head. "Well we'll get all the paperwork ready for you guys and have it mailed to you, you're free to go for today. See you next week!" Dr. Lee says before leaving the examination room. "I'm very excited to see our son too" jungkook says as he helps me put my shoes on. "Are you scared?" I ask him and he wraps his arms around my waist while nodding his head. "Scared to death but something's telling me that he'll be worth dying fo-" I cut his sentence by smashing my lips against his and he gives in right away nibbling my lower lips. "Dont. Ever. Say. That!" I say while pecking his lips in between. "You're suppose to be here for us, don't even think about dying" I say pouting my lips and he just chuckles. "As you say my love" I smile at him and we leave the Doctors office.

I lick at the ice cream Jungkook bought me on our way back home. "You're enjoying that way too much baby" he says looking at me eating my ice cream. "Why don't you lick me up like that too" I roll my eyes before smacking his arm. "Stop being a pervert and let me enjoy my ice cream" he just laughs as he pull over to our drive way. He helps me get out of the car, I yelp as he picks me up bridal style "JUNGKOOK, put me down!!!" I scream as he walks into the house. "I don't want you to be tired plus you've got some lickings to finish!" I smack his chest knowing damn well what he wanted me to do. We continue to laugh as he brings me to our room and lays me down. I watch as he removes his shirt and throws it away. I bite my lips looking at his sexy body with six abs, "you wanna taste em?" He says while lowering himself on top of me. "J-Jungkook" I moan as he palms my hard member from my jeans "I wanna wreck you today" he says before I pull him down to kiss me. I feel his hands move under my shirt and I moan as he flicks my perked nipples and inserts his tongue in my mouth. I continue to kiss him till we're both out of breathe, he pants on top of me before diving down to my neck. "You're so beaut-" his sentence gets interrupted by ringing of the door bell. He groans before getting up "who the fuck is here now!!" He yells in frustration while putting his shirt on and I just laugh as I get up to see who's here. Nobody usually visits this house, not a lot of people even know about this house. I watch as Jungkook opens the door and my eyes widen.

"Y-Yoongi?" I whisper

AN:

Omgggg Ik it's been a while but I wanted to give you guys a small gift for our Yoongi's birthday 🥳 happy birthday to our Yoongi!!!!! Nobody's more talented than this man, I'm so happy that they're performing at the Grammys and this time even got nominated 🥺🥺 our babies worked so hard and what Yoongi wants HE GETS!!!!! Anyways I'm so proud of everything he's ever achieved 🥺🥺 At this point there's literally no such thing as bias bc they all wreck me ALL THE TIME 😩😩😩 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI! Our forever savior ❤️❤️❤️❤️ also can we talk about his gummy smile 🥺 IM GONNA SUE HIM FOR GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK 😭😭😭