Chapter 43

3 years later.......

Jin POV:

I smile looking down at the positive pregnancy test. I can't wait to surprise him. I hide it as soon as I hear little foot steps running towards me. "Appa" I hear my beautiful little boy yelling as he hugs my leg. I crouch down to his level pinching his cheeks "yes baby?" "When do I wear my suit!" He says jumping around. "We will wear it tomorrow okay? Are you excited to go visit him?" I ask picking him up. "Yess jiwoo is superrrrrrrr excited" he says kissing all over my face. "Aigo my baby is so cute" I coo kissing his chubby cheeks. It's like he's an identical copy of Jungkook, with his large Doe eyes and that bunny smile I fell in love with. "Appa has to take you to your cousins house okay?" He squirms out of my grip and run outside yelling "MY TOYS!" I chuckle watching him run, I feel myself getting emotional so I grab my phone and text jimin "hey we are leaving soon :)" I grab my wallet and keys before picking my son who won't stop grabbing all his new toys as he wants to show off to his cousin. "Baby please put that down, how about we bring Jisoo here another time? You can show her all the toys!" He pouts looking down and I pick him up again. "I promise baby, let's go and we can grab ice cream on our way" I say while rubbing his cheeks and his eyes start sparkling at the mention of ice cream. Now I had to control his excitement while putting him in the car seat. "I'm gonna get Stwaberry!!" He keeps yelling as I turn the car on and drive to the nearest shop as I know he won't stop yelling until he gets his ice cream and I'm craving something sweet anyways. I park the car and pick him up before putting him down on the side of the road. I hold his hands as we walk inside the new shop which smells like heaven. "Oh oh Appa can I have that?" Jiwoo says pointing at someone who was holding an ice cream cone in their hand. "Jiwoo you shouldn't point at people" I say leaning down at him and he just tilts his head in confusion. Seriously why is he so cute! My eyes just melt looking at him, I can't even be angry at him for too long. "Come on baby, you gotta hurry up and decide what you wanna eat!" Jiwoo is as indecisive as me because I can't figure out what I want either! At the end we just ended up buying cookies and cream. I pull over my car to jimins house and walk inside with an excited jiwoo who can't wait to meet jisoo. I ring the bell and watch as Jimin opens the door. "Hyung!" I yelp as he hugs me so tightly. "Jimin-ah we just saw each other like last week!" I say patting his head and he crouches down to hug my son too. "Hey little champ! Arent you so cute!!" He coos at Jiwoo who's just scrunching his nose. "I'm not cute! I'm handsome" he says smiling and I just look at Jimin who looks at me in shock. "And just when I thought you couldn't be cuter" he says pinching jiwoos cheeks who decides to run inside yelling his cousins name. "How are you doing hyung?" Jimin asks me as we sit on the couch as the kids play on the mat. "I-I'm doing okay I guess" I whisper looking down. "And who do you think you're lying to! You know you can always cry in front of me, I will never judge you" he says holding my hands. "I thought the p-pain is s-suppose to g-go away overtime, b-but it h-hasn't and I-it's getting h-harder. I know I have a l-lovely boy and an a-amazing husband but I s-still love him" Jimin brings me into a hug and I just sob on his shoulders. Time heals people, everyone told me that but some things just aren't meant to be healed. Every day it gets harder and harder, no matter how long it has been. I wipe my tears as I see jiwoo watching me. "I c-cant cry in front of j-jiwoo, can I u-use your restroom?" I as Jimin who just smiles at me nodding. I get up and walk towards the restroom, I wash my face and my hand goes towards my belly. I'm happy but I'm also sad! I'm happy that I get to bring a life in this world but I'm sad because I feel guilty almost. I dismiss my feelings and walk outside. "Is everything ready for tomorrow?" Jimin asks me as we sit down. "Yes, you're coming right?" He holds my hands again while saying "of course hyung, I'll always be here" I just smile at him. The rest of the time we were just chatting about everything and nothing. I felt better after I met Jimin even thought jiwoo couldn't stop whining because he wanted to spend more time with his cousin.

Morning comes and after taking a shower I walk outside to our bedroom with my clothes laid down. I smile at the morning text I got from my hubby who's away on a business trip but I know he will make it in time, he always does. I start wearing the black suit, I walk outside to see jiwoo up and already brushing his teeth. "Aren't you a good boy!!" I say kissing his head as he smiles at me. "I'm all ready appa!" He says after washing his face with his tiny little hands. "Let's put on your suit then!" He jumps off the stool and runs towards his room. I help him close the button of his shirt and help him put on a tie. "Wow my baby is so handsome" I say holding his shoulder. "Appa is very handswome too!" He says while kissing my cheeks. I kiss him back and get him ready to leave. On our way, I pick a flower bouquet and some candles, jiwoo brought some of his toys because he wanted to "share". I swear I have the nicest little baby ever. I hold jiwoos hand as we walk towards our destination. I sit down and put jiwoo in my lap. "Say hi baby" I nudge jiwoo who's just staring at me. "Hey I brought toys for you! Appa said you would've loved to play with me so I wanted to share!" He squirms out of my lap and starts arranging all his little toys. My tears drop looking at him doing all that, I decided to come a little early before Jimin arrives. "Appa are you crying?" Jiwoo waddles towards me while wiping my tears. "A-Appa is a little sad t-today baby, but I'm okay" I say while smiling. He looks back towards his toys and then lowers his head down. "What's wrong baby?" I put a hand under his chin and raise it up "do you think he would've liked me?" He asks shyly and I give him a big smile. "Of course baby, he loves you so so much." He smiles and then his smile disappears. "Why did he leave us then?" He looks at me so innocently and I couldn't even escape the sob that came out after hearing his question. "B-because h-he's a-an angel now who w-will protect u-us." I say between my sobs and jiwoo just wraps his short arms around my neck and I just hug him back. "DADDY!" He yells while running from me and I look behind me smiling shaking my head. I watch jiwoo getting picked up and I walk towards them. "My baby is growing up!" I chuckle and kiss his cheeks.

"He is Yoongi!"