Chapter 38

Jungkook POV:

I smile looking down at jin falling asleep on my lap. My face turns into a frown as I wipe a tear that came out of his eyes, I rub his cheeks and watch as he purrs getting closer to me. I try my best not to move because I didn't wanna wake him up, jin has been having trouble sleeping since his belly is getting bigger; he's getting more uncomfortable in his body. So now that he has calmed down after crying over the fact that his intuitions are telling him something is gonna happen, I try my best to let him rest. I'm not big on superstition but jin is the opposite. He won't let me leave the house if anyone sneezes because apparently that means something bad will happen, I just let him do whatever he wants because I just want him to be happy. I caress his growing belly, our son is in there. I can't believe I'm having a son, feels weird when just a year ago I was a completely different person with nothing but hate in my heart. And look at me now, simping over the love of my life. I look at his beautiful glowing skin and pouty lips that I would love to kiss but I don't wanna get pillows thrown at me. I chuckle remembering how couple nights ago jin woke me up as he kept hitting me with his pillow, apparently I was "breathing too loud" I was so dumbfounded when he said that. I try my best not to argue with him because clearly I will never win. I lay my head back and close my eyes.

"I think blue is just too cliche" I hear Jimin say as I prepare some food for him and his best friend who came over to surprise jin. Jimin is still not a big fan of me but I think he has accepted me. "Ugh stop being a basic ass bitch hyung! My nephew is definitely not living a basic life" I laugh hearing his comment. "Jimin-Ah, hyung likes blue better" I hear jin whine like a cute baby. "And we will change that! Don't worry you're talking to THE EXPERT!" I bring the popcorn I made for them while they pick the baby's room design. I walk towards jin and hand him the bowl "omg thank you so much babe" he says as I bend down to kiss his lips. "You're very welcome" I kiss him again as he blushes. "Ugh right in front of my popcorn" jimin says in disgust while shoving popcorn in his mouth. "You're welcome Jimin" I smile at him as he rolls his eyes. "Babe what color do you like for baby's room?" Jin says while showing me all the designs on his laptop. I scroll through and say "I'll like anything you pick" he just glared at me "Great now I'm more confused!" I laugh while saying "how about this wallpaper, it's cute and our son would love it?" I point at the light teal design with grey crib and furniture. "That's boring baby, I want color!!" "Hyung, boring is in style! Stop being so old fashioned!" Jimin says and I just laugh again "baby looks like you already know what you want then just pick that, I'm glad our son would love anything his appa loves" jin smiles and leans his head on my shoulder. "That's why I love you, you're always so sweet with your words" "I have to or else you'll beat me- ouch" I  yelp as jin hits my chest. "I was just kidding baby" I say kissing the top of his head. "Okay I think I just need to decide quickly, I think the baby might come early" I look at him "why are you saying that? Are you in pain? Should we call the doctor?" He just smiles saying "Baby I'm fine, I just think he'll come fast but I'm not sure and definitely not in pain" I sigh in relief "okay you tell me when you are okay?" He nods his head while smiling. "Okay I guess I'll leave, I feel like a third wheel here. You both are disgustingly too cheesy" Jimin says getting up and coming over to where jin and I were sitting. "Text me when you decide your design, I'll see you later" he says kissing Jins cheeks and then kissing his belly before leaving "wow even my son who's not born gets love from him but I don't even get a good bye" jin just hugs me while laughing. "He loves you" "yeah I can clearly tell" I just laugh. "Have you thought of any names?" Jin asks me and I just look at him smiling. "I have some in my mind but I want you to share what you like" "wow I didn't actually think you would have some in mind but yes I have some too. It's in my phone hold up" he says getting up to get his phone from his bedroom. I hear the ringing of my phone, I look at the caller ID and pick up the phone immediately. "Mr. Jeon?" "Yes Mr. Park" I get up to go upstairs so I can answer this call. "So I have searched most of the Europe and I don't think he's there. I think after London he might've went to South America. Should I look there as well?" I groan in frustration "Yes look everywhere, I want h-" "JUNGKOOK where are you?" I hear jin shouting downstairs. "Just find him" I cut the call before going downstairs. "Why were you upstairs?" Jin says frowning his face.

"Nothing just w-work stuff"