Chapter 28

Jungkook POV:

I swirl in my chair looking at the ceiling while smiling like a teenager. The past few days have been like a dream, a dream that I never gave up on- just abandoned. And here I am now, living and thriving with Jin. "Dude are you deaf?" I look towards the sound where I find Yoongi hyung standing by the door with some papers in his hand. "Huh?" "I've been knocking on your door for a whole min! Are you deaf?" He says rolling his eyes while sitting in front of my seat. "Not deaf, just blind!" He narrows his eyes at me "blind in love, my friend" he crosses his arms across his chest asking me "and may I ask who this person is you're blindly in love with?" It was my turn to roll my eyes this time as I say "isn't it obvious hyung? Of course jin! Who else" I watch as his eyes go wide. "W-wait you guys are back together?" He asks shifting in his chair. "Yes, after revealing our feelings for each other, we decided that we're better together than we are separate. And I know that we have a past- one that we can't forget about but we'll get past it. I believe in our love!" I smile staring at Yoongi who's just staring at me. "Is he the reason you've decided to stay in Korea permanently?" I nod my head as he continues "You can't neglect your duty as a CEO because of some past lover jungkook! You've worked so hard to get where you are, are you sure this is the right move?" My face frowns hearing his words. "Hyung I'm happy, why can't you just be happy for me? And when it comes to business I'm not reckless- I know what I'm doing. We got the best team of people up in the states and I'm here! And if anything does happen, I'll be glad that I'd chosen jin and not my business. My life is incomplete without him and I learned it the hard way so yes I'm sure what I'm doing!" I say standing up. "Jungkook, you know that's not what I meant! Of course hyung is happy for you but you're right. If anything you have me as well" he says smiling and I nod. I do have him.

I look at my clock and it's already 8:30 Pm! Shit, I need to leave right now before I get late in picking jin up. I leave my office saying goodnight to my staff and getting into my car. I let the driver go home today because I wanted to pick Jin up myself. His bodyguards have been keeping updated with his whereabouts and jin knows this, I don't wanna come out as a stalker. I park my car outside my restaurant before texting jin a quick message that I'm outside. I watch as he comes out of the restaurant and I smile looking at him. But my smile falters as I see that Taehyung guy next to him. What the fuck is he still doing here? Why is he sooo close to my jin??? I get out of the car and remain my calm walking up to them. "Hey baby" I say grabbing jin and kissing him on his lips. I watch as Jins eyes widens at my action before he says "H-hey, ummm Taehyung here was just waiting with me for you." I look back at Taehyung who's just staring at me with a smirk that I'd love to punch off his face. "Good night jin" he says smiling at him before looking at me "good night boss" he says waving at us before leaving towards his car. "Ouch" I yelp as I rub my arm where jin had just hit me. "What was that!?" He asks now massaging the same place he had hit me. I swear jin sometimes acts like a bipolar person. "What was what?" I ask opening the passenger door for him. He gets in and so do I, "why did you all of a sudden kiss me like that? Especially in front of him?" He asks looking at me. "Why? you don't want him to know we're together?" I start driving holding the steering wheel tight. "Jungkook that's not what I meant , it just came out as a surprise to me babe" he says trying to hold my hand and I let him. "Are you upset with me?" He asks and I turn around to see him looking at me with puppy eyes. "How can I ever be upset with you my love! I was just overreacting from jealousy but I know that you're mine so I have no need to be jealous" I bring his hand up to mine and kiss it. He smiles before putting his head on my shoulder.

"How was work, was it too busy today?" I ask jin as we get ready to sleep. I had ordered some dinner for us which we both ate silently. And now we're getting ready for bed. I watch as jin comes out of the shower with his wet hair sticking to his forehead and just a robe hanging around his body. I lick my lips looking at him. "Work is good, we were quite busy today but nothing I can't handle" he says before walking into the closet and coming out with my hoodie and a boxer on. "Did I ever tell you how cute you look in my clothes?" I say holding his hand and making him sit in between my legs- his back facing my chest. I kiss his neck as he says "No but you should more often" I just hum while continuing to kiss his neck. He stops me by turning around and looking me in the eyes. "Hey what's wrong baby?" I ask as I see his eyes getting teary. "I-I have to t-tell you something jungkook" he says while sitting in front of me. "What is it baby?" I say wiping his tears. "I-it's about what happened b-between us" I hold my breath as he asks me "T-tell me r-right now why you left!" "Okay I'll tell you everything. That night we had planned to go on a date but you never showed up, I called you several times and even left you so many messages but nothing. Then when I had gotten home- somebody sent me bunch of pictures." He wipes his tears before asking me "W-were t-th-" "yes they were the pictures that I had sent to you asking you to explain them. Jin you were laying on a bed with no shirt on with someone else. I mean when I looked at that picture, my heart broke in pieces. And I called you so many times but you never answered. That night- I was heartbroken but Yoongi hyung took care of me. He booked my flight ticket to the US, his parents lived there and knew of a business school that I would be able to go to. So I left, I couldn't stay in Seoul for any longer" I watch as his tears continue to fall. I try to wipe them but he stopes me, "I don't k-know who t-took those pictures but t-they were misleading! Y-yes that was me but n-no I wasn't n-naked with someone else. I was with ken and I know I told you that I was with jimin but t-that was o-only because you hated ken." "Yeah because he liked you" I say interrupting him. "And I had t-turned him down because I was with you. I was with him for a culinary lesson which he pleaded me to help him with and I f-felt bad so I helped him. In the middle of our lesson, I started to feel dizzy so I told him to call you and the next thing I know is I black out. When I woke up I was in the hospital, I couldn't find my phone so I called you from kens phone and you weren't picking up. So I called Yoongi and h-he had told me you're leaving. I asked him where and he just said "away from you" he told me you're at the airport so I ran. J-jungkook I ran to come to you! I d-didn't even know what was happening or why you were leaving but I had to stop you" I wipe my own tears hearing that he was coming for me? Why didn't Yoongi hyung tell me this? This whole time I thought jin didn't care enough to even call me back but he was actually in the hospital! "J-jungkook, I fainted because-" he sobs and I embrace him in my arms shushing him while rubbing his back. "Jungkook I was pregnant" my eyes widen looking at him as he continues to sob. "W-what do y-you mean?" He composes himself before saying "when I was coming to you, I didn't look both ways before crossing the street and a c-car hit me." I hold his hands asking "Jin w-what about the b-"  "I l-lost him jungkook" he says and I take him in my arms. My own sob coming out of my mouth, jin was pregnant and I just l-left? How could I have done this to him! "Jungkook it's not just that" I watch as he wipes his tears with both hands but they kept coming. "When I w-was readmitted to the hospital, the D-doctor told me that the s-spontaneous ab-bortion injured my womb"

"J-Jungkook, I c-can't have k-kids" he says looking at me.