Chapter 12

Jungkook POV:

I clutch my head as I try to open my eyes but the sunlight is falling directly on my face making it harder for me to get up. I groan as I try to sit up, how much did I even drink? I have a pretty high tolerance. I'm not even sure why I was drinking, I just knew because of who. I open my eyes completely and look around, this room doesn't seem familiar. Who's room is this? I look around and find no one. I get up and hear some noises... is that someone snoring? I hope I didn't just randomly sleep with someone last night, I look down to see that I'm still fully clothed so that's not what happened. I find a sofa down the hall and realize that that's where the snoring is coming from, I get closer and my eyes widen at the sight in front of me. How the hell did I end up in his room? I move towards the sofa and kneel down facing his face. Even when he sleeps he manages to look so beautiful, his lips are parted and I'm so tempted to kiss them but I'm holding myself back. His eyes twitch as the sunlight gets into his eyes, I put my hand an inch away from his face so that the sunlight won't bother him. Why is he sleeping on the sofa anyways? I must've been super drunk because I legit cannot remember anything that happened last night. All I know is that we accidentally kissed when I tried his ice cream, after that I went to the bar and next thing I know is I'm here. I hope I didn't do anything too inappropriate or said anything that I didn't mean to. I see jin squirming his body on the sofa trying to adjust, I realized how small the sofa actually is for him. I put my hand under his shoulders and his legs and picked him up. I'm glad he didn't wake up but rather snuggled into my chest. That action clearly made butterflies go crazy in my stomach, I walk towards the bed and lay him down gently. I cover his body with the blanket, once I fix him on the bed, I make my way outside his room and towards mine. I need to take a warm shower and try to get over this hangover and hopefully remember something. I don't want him to hate me because of something I said to him when I was drunk or at least not hate me more than he already does. I turn the shower on and decide to let go of my thoughts and just relax.

After the long shower I feel so much better, it's already in the afternoon and tonight we're suppose to be having a dinner with all the other participants. This dinner is suppose to help us get to know each other better but I'm not really sure why that's necessary, we are here to compete not make friends but anyways. I texted jin earlier reminding him to be ready by 6, he replied back with an okay so I hope he's ready because it's already 5:45. After looking at the mirror one more time, I get out of my room and go downstairs. I know I should wait for him but I'm too embarrassed to stay. I still don't have any recollection from last night so I'll just pretend like everything is okay. That's shouldn't be too bad for me! I wait in the main hall for him and I finally see him getting out the elevator. He looks at me and gives me a little smile that I reciprocate. "Sorry if I kept you waiting, I overslept" he says with an apologetic tone. "It's okay they haven't started the dinner yet so we're good. Let's go" I reply back while walking towards the dinning room they booked especially for the contestants. "How are you feeling?" He asks and I wish he didn't! "I'm okay what about you?" I ask back. "Well I wasn't the one who was drunk off his ass but I'm good too" he says. I stop and turn around to face him "if I said anything to you while I was drunk please forget it. It didn't mean anything" I say and suddenly his face looks sad? "Oh I see" he says looking down. "Well then we're good then?" I ask him and he just nods. Why is he suddenly acting all sad? I ignore the feeling to ask him why and just continue to walk towards our destination. Once inside the room, I spy a bunch of people gathered in clusters and talking to each other. It looks like the competition won't be too easy as I scan the room and recognize some of the most talented chefs. I look at jin who's also looking around "OMG! Is that Chef Lee? Omg I'm such a huge fan of his restaurant!!!" Jin whispers in excitement. "Don't get too excited, you're suppose to be competing against them. Don't fangirl over them" I reply without even looking at him. Seriously there's nothing special about chef Lee, I can make much better food! "Hello everyone, can we please take a seat to start the official dinner for our new reality TV show!" One of the directors says in excitement while everyone claps. Jin and I take a seat right in the middle where we can see all the faces. We should know our enemies! "Tonight is a special night, we have gathered to celebrate the beginning of this new journey and I thank all the participants for taking the time out of your busy schedule to shoot this show. We truly appreciate you all! And now I can't wait for this competition to start, I know we will have a lot of challenges and a lot of fun. Let's get the dinner started and feel free to talk around and get to know the people you'll be working with for the next 2 months!" He finishes. "We're gonna be here for 2 months?" Jin asks me "well no shit, did you think this shooting will last a week or what?" I say looking at him. He just glares at me while saying something under his breathe. We continue to enjoy the dinner, I walk around and talk to some of the chefs that I've worked with before. I introduce Jin to them and many were trying to flirt with him but I just cut them off and leave saying we need to go. Seriously when will these old men learn? Jin and I were about to leave when someone called my name from behind. "Jeon Jungkook!" A woman's voice and I turn around and my eyes widen at the owner of this voice. What the hell is she doing here!! She walks up to me while walking like she's on a runway or something. "Kookie why didn't you tell me you were going to be participating in this competition?" She asks while pouting which really doesn't suit her. "I don't have to tell you anything" I say straightening my jacket, I look at jin who's just standing quietly next to me. Her eyes goes towards Jin and is she checking him out? "Who's this kookie?" Can she stop calling me that! "This is jin my chef" "ooh" she says as she continues to look him up and down. "My name is kim seokjin, it's nice to meet you" he says extending his hand. She shakes it while smiling at him- clearly not a friendly smile. "I'm Hyuna..."

"Jungkook's Fiancé"