Chapter 33

Jin POV:

"Wow hyung, I love your upgrade" jimin says as his eyes roams around jungkooks big mansion. I was shocked when I first came here too, I haven't even gone upstairs because of my pregnancy but I can't wait to go there afterwards. "It's beautiful, and you look so different- in a good way" he says looking at me. I blush asking "what makes you say that?" "Well your skin- I mean I've always been jealous of it but hyung it's literally glowing. And your cheeks look so much fuller, I guess Jungkook has been feeling you good" jimin says laughing. I glare at him "yah are you calling your hyung fat?" He covers his mouth before saying "I would never hyung!" I smile telling him "well I do have a good news for you" he raises his eyebrows "I'm pregnant!!" I say smiling widely and just watch jimins face for a reaction but he seems frozen. "Jimin-ah" I walk closer to him and poke his cheeks and watch as he just blinks. "W-wait did you just say you're p-pregnant?" I nod my head "like a baby pregnant?" He says pointing at my belly "what else kinda pregnant jimin" I say rolling my eyes. I cover my ears as jimin starts screaming and running around me. "OMG OMG OMG IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE.....WAAAAAH" I laugh looking at his cheerful expression. He suddenly stops and looks towards with a confused look "Hyung but h-how, I thought you couldn't get pregnant?" He asks. Jimin knows everything about me, even the part where I had a miscarriage. "I don't know jimin, it's a miracle for all of us" I say rubbing my belly. "H-hyung I'm so happy for y-you" jimin says as he hugs me tightly. I hear him sniffing and I hold his shoulders looking at him "Why are you crying Jimin-ah?" I ask wiping his tears. "I-I'm not" he says pouting. I grab his hand and sit him down on the couch and lay his head on my shoulder, I watch as his body curls towards mine. "Then what are these?" I say wiping more of his tears and make him look at it. "M-my eyes are leaking" he says and I just laugh hitting him slightly. "Yah, don't cry! It breaks your hyungs heart seeing you cry" I say putting my head on top of his. "I-it's just I'm so happy for you hyung! I-it felt like just yesterday I w-was saving you from t-taking your l-life, I've s-seen you so sad and crying for s-so long t-that I'm j-just beyond h-happy right n-now. You deserve the world and so much more, seeing you being pregnant makes me so joyful! I know how much you dreaded the fact that you couldn't get pregnant but now that you are, I can tell that you're truly getting what you deserve!!!! And I promise I'll be the best uncle to your cute baby" I laugh while crying at the same time. Jimin wipes my tears as we both lay down hugging and crying in each other's arms. If Jungkook is my strength then jimin is my pillar. No matter how ugly life got for me, he never let me feel it. He was always there for me, when I was broken, when I was suicidal, when I was sad, and now when I'm the happiest I've ever been. Jimin was the best gift of god I had ever received. He was truly my angel. I look up as someone clears their throat and watch Jungkook standing near the door. I had asked him to get us some food so in the meanwhile we could chat up. I watch as jimin looks up from my chest. "Am I disturbing something?" Jungkook says as he walks towards me with a bag full of food. I was craving jajangmeyon. "You sure are" jimin mumbles and I just hit his arm "ouch what" he says pouting at me. "Well anyways, I'll be upstairs if you need anything just holler my name okay?" I nod and watch as he ends down to peck me. I hear jimin groan as he gets off my chest. "Nice to see you again jimin" Jungkook says looking at him. "Wish I could say the same" jimin says rolling his eyes. "Jimin" I yell at him as Jungkook just laughs while going upstairs. "What! It might've been easy for you to forgive him but tell him I'm expensive now" jimin says sassily and I just roll my eyes.

"Is he gone?" I hear Jungkook say as he walks closer towards me. "Yes he is, he has to leave for his Paris shoot" I hear him hum before wrapping his arms around me. "I don't think he likes me very much" Jungkook says and I just look at him "I mean you did fuck our relationship up, not alone tho but he can hold a grudge for a long time" I hear him groan while saying "I don't want him to not like me , he means the world to you so I wish he would give me another chance too" "baby just give him time, he'll come around eventually" I say rubbing his arms. "Did you have a good time with him?" Jungkook asks and I raise my eyebrows at him. "He's my best friend Jungkook!" I say putting a mouthful of fried rice in my mouth. "I know that but is he always so clingy?" I watch as Jungkook asks pouting. I shake my head in my mind before saying "it's actually me who's always clinging to him, and don't tell me you're jealous of my best friend!!" I ask crossing my arms across my chest. I watch as he stutters while saying "o-of course not" I wrap my arms around his neck while saying "you have no reason to be jealous of anyone okay?" He nods before pecking me. "Plus jimin was just wondering if he could have me model for his maternity clothesline but I told him that I can't walk much or do anything really" I say laughing slightly. I could see Jungkook realizing what I said "Baby you know it's for your own health" I nod saying "I know that of course, I just wished that it wouldn't be like this. L-like I don't have to hide this-our baby. I wanted to let the whole world know that I'm pregnant for you b-but I can't. I can't even go shopping for our baby, nor can I paint his or her room. I d-didn't realize it'd be like this" i look up to Jungkook who's just massaging my hands. "But I'm still very grateful!! I thought this would've never happened to me so you know what I'm just acting so ungrateful right now!" "Baby you're not acting ungrateful! You have every right to be mad but at the end of the day we have to accept our reality and I will make sure that you and our baby receive the best care in this world." He says giving me his bunny smile and I just melt in his arms.

"I'm so grateful for you too" I say closing my eyes.