Chapter 35

Jin POV:

I fold my hands looking in his eyes. I feel so hurt for some reason and I know I shouldn't because there's nothing that Jungkook did which was wrong or on purpose. He meant me no harm but I was just so pissed and annoyed that he won't listen to me. I feel like a child knowing damn well that I'm the one who's wrong here but I don't wanna admit it- is it my ego? I don't know maybe but all I know is that I'm just angry. Not at Jungkook but just angry, been feeling this way for couple days now. Angry at my situation, angry that I can't do anything, angry that I went from being independent to literally depending on someone to even cook for me. And IM THE FUCKING CHEF! I'm just so so angry. I feel so lost for some reason, I have everything that ever wanted. I have Jungkook with me, and I'm pregnant. What more can I ask for? Why am I being so selfish? I'm so angry at myself for letting my emotions get the better of me. I'm not angry at Jungkook and I feel like shit as I watched his face turn sad. I keep failing him, as a worker, as a partner, and now as a parent. I watch as he sits down on the couch before grabbing his head. I couldn't stop myself from sitting next to him and hugging him tightly. "I'm s-so sorry" I say while holding him in my arms. No matter how angry I am with anything, nobody deserves to be treated this way, especially not someone you love. "You have nothing to apologize for babe" he says while removing his arm from my grip and wrapping it around my body, I put my head on his chest immediately as he hugs me tighter as well. "Yes I do, I shouldn't have acted like some child. I didn't mean to make you angry or even make you lose your work that you spent so much time on. I'm so so sorry, it's just I miss you." I say looking at him and he smiles kissing my forehead. "I'm right here baby" he says putting his chin on top of my head. "I k-know but you've been so busy with work lately that I m-miss you. Even though I know you're literally 2 ft away from me." He removes his arms around my body and I immediately miss the warmth that his body was radiating. "No, I'm sorry love. I know work is important but I shouldn't have brought it to our bed. I know how much you hate that and I still did so I'm sorry as well. From now on, I'll only work inside my office upstairs. No more bringing work to the bed from now on, I promise baby" he says all that while cupping my cheeks and gently caressing them. I lean into his touch and nod my head. "I just have this feeling of always wanting to be near you, I don't what it is. I just want your scent close to me at all time which is so not possible because you have things to do and I completely understand that but it's just this....craving. I keep craving for you." I say while wrapping my hands around his neck. I watch as his eyes turn soft and he smiles pecking my lips. "You don't even know how much that fueled my ego" he says smirking and I just hit his chest. "I'm blaming your son" I say while putting my hands on his chest and rubbing the place I hit. "You think it's a boy?" He asks as he grabs my wrist. "I don't know, I just have a feeling. We won't know for a while but I think it's a boy" I say smiling and rubbing my little baby bump. Jungkooks hand joins mine as he rubs my belly too. "Hmm I don't care if it's a girl or a boy. I just want them to be healthy and well" he says and I hum agreeing to his statement. I can't wait to meet our baby, I always get emotional looking at my bump. It always reminds me of my previous miscarriage. But good things do happen in life and I think this baby is a blessing to us. "Now tell me how you packed my bags this quick?" Jungkook asks raising his eyebrows. I roll my eyes while saying "it's empty you idiot. Like I would've let you go anywhere" I say hugging him completely. He just chuckles while running his finger in my hair. "I'm not letting you leave anymore" I say and I feel him kiss my head. "Me neither baby" and we just cuddles for some time before I started to feel sleepy and Jungkook had to carry me to bed. He still had to finish his work so he kissed me and waited till I fell asleep to go to his office. I close my eyes looking at the man who I've always loved and always will.

I squeeze my eyes before stretching my arms. I rub my eyes and sit up. I crack my neck in satisfaction of that nap I had. I look towards the clock and my eyes widen seeing the time. It's already 10pm, I must've been really tired to stay asleep for so long. That's so unlike me. "Jungkook" I yell but hear no response. My face frowns as I received nothing but silence as I kept shouting for him. I grab my phone that's on the side table. I open Jungkooks message:
"I'm sorry baby, but the police station called me regarding the fire at our restaurant. I have to go, I made you some food that's sitting on the dinning table. I hope you had a good sleep and I'll see you soon. I love you 💕" I smile reading the last sentence. I take the blanket off myself and my feet meets the soft carpet. I get up and turn on the lights. I walk towards the kitchen which takes me some time since this hou- more like this mansion is so big. As I walk towards the kitchen, I smell the delicious food. My eyes sparkle at the plate as I uncover it. I drool at the site of my favorite carbonara noodles with cheesy garlic bread. I immediately sit down holding the fork and taking a bite of the noodle. "Mhmmm" I moan at the taste. I thank Jungkook in my head as I devour this yummy dish. As I take the last bite, I hear the front door unlocking. "Hey you're back!!! Thanks for the del-" I stop as I see jungkooks distressed face. "Hey what's wrong?" I instantly start worrying about him. I watch as he stands in front of me before asking me "can I hug you please?" I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck and he immediately puts his nose on the crook of my neck. I hear him inhale my scent "this is just what I needed" he says as he holds me against his body. I put my head on his shoulder while petting his hair. "What's wrong baby?" I ask him one more time. "The police found evidence of someone leaving the bottles inside the storage room couple days prior to the incident." I remove my head from his shoulder and stare at him. I watch as his eyes get teary.

"It was Yoongi hyung"