Chapter 5

Jin POV:

Just calm down jin! He's your boss, you need to control your anger. I shut the refrigerator door slamming it hard that even hobi flinched. "Hyung are you okay?" He asks looking hesitant. "Why wouldn't I be? Everything is okay, it couldn't have been better. Life is perfect" I say before leaving. I know he didn't believe a damn word I said by the way he was looking at me. It all started when Namjoon told me yesterday that jungkook will be working here for five weeks. I know he's trying to piss me off which is working very well because right now I could literally punch him in the face. I'm always the first one to arrive at work but he was already here when I came in the morning, can't believe I started my day seeing his face. That's not even the reason why I'm pissed, I'm pissed because even though I'm the head chef he's acting like he is. He has been ordering me around the whole day. When I tried making some orders he would snatch them from me and just make me cut vegetables. UGH HE IS SO ANNOYING!! I cannot believe he's being so petty right now. "Jin could you stop day dreaming and hurry up" he yells and I try to control my anger before giving him the piece of meat I got from the fridge. "Here" I slam it down on the counter. "Are you kidding me? I told you I want chicken breast not chicken thighs" he yells again making everyone look at me. I just glare at him, "I'll be back" I say before turning around. You so fucking did not say chicken breast, I know that he just wants me to be embarrassed to the point that I'll quit. But kim seokjin doesn't quit!

Okay forget what I said earlier, I'm quitting! This is torture! This is the first time I've been in a kitchen and haven't even cooked anything. This is so not what I had in mind when I thought he'd be working here too. How the hell am I suppose to not cook for five weeks! That is such a torture for a chef and he knows this. He's doing everything on purpose. I watch as he gets all the compliments from the customers. "Hey are you okay?" A deep voice brings me back from my thoughts. I look up to see Taehyung looking at me. "I'm not okay! I haven't cooked the whole day" I whine to him. He just laughs before crouching down in front of me. "We can solve that easily" "how?" I ask him. "Why don't you cook for me? We can go to my place and you can cook for us?" He says while winking. I could feel myself blushing already. Is he asking me on a date? No! Stop overthinking. He's just pitying you. "Sure I'd love to cook for you" I say to him giving him my bright smile. "Perfect, we can leave together then" he says and I just nod my head and watch him leave. Wow when was the last time someone asked me out on a date? I know this might not even be that case but let me just have a moment. "If you're done flirting get back to work" and just like that my moment was ruined by none other than the devil. "Do you have a problem with me or what?" I ask him standing up and looking at him straight in his eyes. "Where should I even begin? I have a lot of problems with you kim seokjin" he says giving me his death glares. I scoff while saying "YOU have problems with ME? Shouldn't it be the other way around?" He walks closer to me and I don't dare stepping back. "Why would you have any problems with me? You were the one who ruined everything" he says through gritted teeth. "You and I remember things very differently then jeon jungkook because you ruined everything not me!" I yell back. "Is that so? Well whatever you wanna think I'm glad I ruined it then because I can't even stand to look at your face anymore" he says before leaving me not before hitting my shoulders hard on purpose! I couldn't even move from my spot. Why are his words so bothering me? I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt my eyes stinging. Why did it hurt when he said that he can't even look at me? What have I done? The sadness turns into anger real soon when I remember what happened five years ago. He can think whatever the fuck he wants to! I know what happened and it wasn't my fault! I wipe my tears before getting back to work.

Finally the day has ended! It was probably the worst day at work so far but by the way he's glaring at me it looks like it won't be the last either. I just hope I'll survive these five weeks. Just thinking about it makes me wanna quit! "You ready?" Taehyung nudges me slightly and I nod my head before walking with him outside to his car. "Just so you know that I'm not the cleanest person okay" he says while opening the door for me. I get into the passenger seat while he gets into the driving seat. "It's okay I won't judge" I say giving him a smile. Lately Taehyung has been very nice and kind to me. I mean he always has been but before he used to flirt like crazy but now he's more relaxed. I think he might've realized that his flirting made me a little uncomfortable, I appreciate that he stopped but still is very caring. "We're here" he says. We walk up to his apartment and he opens the door. I walk inside and look at the big studio apartment. It's all white with red sofas and big television. It's very simple but sophisticated at the same time. "Your apartment is beautiful" I tell him and he just scratches his neck while saying "i try to keep it clean" "it's way cleaner than I thought it would be" I say while walking into the kitchen. "So what would you like to eat?" I ask him. "Anything you will make I'll eat it happily" he says making me blush again. "Umm s-so how about some kimchi stew and rice?" I ask him. "Sounds delicious! I'll go take a shower. Everything you need will be in that cabinet" he says before leaving. I start cooking, how much I missed cooking today. I know for someone who cooks for a living you would think they are probably bored of it but not me! I love cooking, if I don't cook for a day then it feels like my day hasn't been complete. "It smells really good here" I freeze on my spot as I feel Taehyung's arms wrapped around my waist as his head lays on my shoulder. I gulp while replying "I-it's almost d-done" I thought he would take his hands out but he just tightens his grip while humming tickling my neck. I hold onto the kitchen counter as I feel my legs getting weak. He turns me around and my eyes widen when I see that he's not wearing a shirt but only has a towel wrapped around his waist. He brings me closer to his body, my hands land on his bare chest. "Jin?" I look up at him.

"Can I kiss you?"