Chapter 24

Jungkook POV:

"Thank you" I tell the cashier after paying for our food. Jin was craving something spicy so I had went to the restaurant near our hotel, I had just arrived at the hotel when I feel goosebumps on my neck. I touch my neck dismissing this feeling in my gut that something is wrong. I walk towards the elevator and wait for it to come down. This immense feeling didn't seem to go away so I decide to take my phone out and call Jin just to check up on him. I'm sure everything is okay but I'd be relieved after hearing his voice. Just as I was about to dial his number, his name pops up on my name. I smile thinking how he must've been thinking about me too. I answer the call about to say something when I hear "Jungkook, HELP ME!" He screams before the phone cuts off. My eyes widen as I drop our food and run towards the stair straight to his room. Fuck fuck fuck!! I run as fast I could to get to him! I reach our floor and bust inside his room. I hear his screams from his bedroom so I run inside yelling his name "JIN!" I walk inside and my blood boils at the site in front of me. Jin was laying on the floor with his robe almost coming off while Mr. Lee had his hands pinned over his head. I run on my instinct grabbing that motherfuckers hair and pulling him away from Jin. "How the fuck do you dare TOUCH HIM!" I yell before punching him! He falls to the ground and I get on top of him, continuously punching his head as he tries to block it but fails immensely. My anger takes over me as I get up and hold him from his collar making him stand up! "YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET DOING THIS!" I growl before kneeing him, I watch as he groans in pain falling to his knees. I pull his hair back making him look at me. "APOLOGIZE!" I yank his hair back and watch as he groans "NOW!!" I tighten my hold on his hair and watch as he stutters looking towards jin who's only sobbing "I-I'm s-sorry! P-please let me g-go" pain is evident in his voice, I pull his hair one more time before swinging at him which makes him knock out! I hear jin sniffling behind me and turn to face him for the first time since I got inside the room. My anger made me lose control and I didn't want him to see me like this. I close my eyes before walking towards him while grabbing the blanket from the bed. I cover his body with it and he just looks down while tears run across his cheeks. "Are you hurt?" I ask holding his chin up, he looks at me while shaking his head. My own eyes gets blurred with tears while looking at him like this. I should've never left! "I'm so sorry jin, I shouldn't have left you alone" I say and he just launches himself at me and I wrap my arms around his body. I rub his back as he sobs on my shoulder. "It's n-not your f-fault, I s-should've been m-more careful" he says while sniffing. I hold his face saying "No, this is only that bastards fault" I turn to look at his body just laying there unconsciously. I bury Jins head on my chest while putting my chin on top of his neck. "Let's go, I'll take care of him. Let's go to my room" I pick him up in my arms and walk towards my room. He's just holding onto me tightly while burying his face in my chest. I lay him down on my bed. "You stay here okay? I'll be back" I turn around but he catches my wrist. "Please don't leave" he says with a tear running down his cheeks, I kiss it away immediately. "Okay I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here" I say holding his body and laying him on my chest. I text my men to take care Mr. Lee, I texted my lawyer to take care of any legal issues and asked him to inform the authorities. Jin might have to give a statement but that can wait for now. "Baby? Did he-" "No, he didn't! You came in time" he says cutting my sentence off and I release a sigh of relief. "What can I do for you right now my love?" I ask him running my finger on his hair. "I want to take a shower! I don't w-want his filthy hands to be on my body" he says and I look down at him. "Can I join you?" He doesn't say anything instead just nods. I get out of the bed "let me start the bath okay?" He nods again and I go to the bathroom to fill the tub putting some relaxing bath bombs. I walk outside and find him standing in front of the mirror. I can see him looking at himself differently, so I walk up to him and make him turn towards me. "You're so pretty and beautiful, do you know that?" I raise his chin up so he could look at me. "Y-you don't think I'm d-dirty?" He says with teary eyes and I just kiss his forehead and then his cheeks going down to his lips. "You. Are. Not. Dirty." I say between the kisses. "I'm gonna make sure he pays for this okay?" He sniffles before hugging me. I hug him back "let's go take a bath now hmmm?" He nods against my chest.

After our long bath, I put him to sleep by just rocking his body and massaging his scalp. I get out of bed to call my lawyer. "Talk to me" I say as soon as he picks up. "Mr. Jeon, the case looks pretty strong as the CCTV cameras across the room captured Mr. Lee pushing himself inside Mr. Kim's room and the door was not entirely closed so we can see as Mr. Lee tries to force himself on Mr. Kim as well. I think the court might offer him a bail right now but with hearings we can get him for at least 5 years" my knuckles turn white listening to him describe what had happen. "I want him to rot in jail do you understand me!" "Y-yes sir, we will try everything we can to get him the maximum years b-but since there was n-no r-rape-" "SO ARE WE GONNA WAIT TILL THAT HAPPENS AGAIN? DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU" I yell at my lawyer who's just stating the laws but it doesn't make any sense to me. He forced himself on jin, it doesn't matter if he raped him or not!!! Are we waiting for him to rape someone so he can be put in jail? Shouldn't we PREVENT a problem instead of ACTING ON IT AFTER IT HAPPENS? "Mr. J-Jeon, I understand your-" "if you understand then get it done!" I say before hanging up. I grab my hair in frustration throwing my phone across the room. "Jungkook, are you okay?" I turn around to see jin standing by the bedroom door wearing my hoodie which is covering his knees. I walk towards him and just grab his wrist burying him in my chest again, his smell calms me down. "No I'm not okay! I have so many what ifs going in my mind right now! What if my phone had died and I never got your call? What if the elevator had broken down like it did before when you had called? What if my phone was on silent? Just so many fucking what's ifs!!! I should've never let this happen" I say hugging him tighter. "Please don't do that! You saved me jungkook, you saved me. I w-wouldn't be able to survive if he r-" I put my finger against his lips stopping his next word. "Don't say it! Nothing happened and I won't let anything happen okay?" He nods his head and I lean down to capture his lips. "I love you so much jin" I rest my forehead against his. "We're leaving first thing in the morning, I'm taking us home" I watch as his eyes widen. "B-but what about the competition?" "I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT IT! FUCK THAT SHOW" I watch as jin flinches at my rage and my eyes soften immediately . "I'm sorry, I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to yell like that but I only care about you okay? And plus this show is done for! I'll make sure of it!" I grab his hands kissing him.

"Let's go home" he says.