Chapter 21

Jin POV:

I was doing so well until that bitch pushed me and made me drop all my ingredients. I only had 10secs left so I gathered everything I could focusing mainly on the meat and seasonings. When I went towards jungkook I told him "I failed" with a sad expression. "No you did great, let's just focus on improvising with anything that we're missing. You were able to get the meat, kimchi, and most of the seasoning so I think we'll be okay" he says patting my shoulder and I just nod. No time to be sad, we got a competition to win. And with that mindset, we were given 60 mins to finish the menu they asked us to make which was kimchi stew-one of my specialties- jungkook and I spilt the work evenly and started cooking. "10 mins remaining..." the anchor announces and I look in jungkooks direction as he was stirring the pot. "This is almost cooked, we just need to start plaiting in couple mins" jungkook says after tasting the stew and I just nod. I started cutting some green onions that I was able to grab before I got pushed- for which I would like to talk to producers about bc that was very unfair. I look at hyunas counter which is right across ours, she seems to be busy cutting something as well. I thought she wasn't a good cook? What if she's actually good? I dismiss those thoughts and bring out our pot that we will plate the kimchi stew in. "2 mins remaining, the contestants should be plating right about now" jungkook starts pouring the kimchi into the bowl. I put some green onions and oniki mushrooms on top for visual. I smiled looking at our plating, "I think we did good" I tell jungkook and he nods as well while smiling. "And TIME, please move away from the counters" we do just as they and watch as our plate gets taken away. The judges actually don't know which bowl belongs to which table and I watch as they compliment all the bowls, it was finally our turn. I bite my lips and jungkook just pats my back, his gesture helps me soothe a little bit.

"Can you believe the nerve on that bitch ughh" I yelled while walking towards the elevator. "Babe why are you still angry? You won right? Even without all the ingredients you're amazing!" He says giving me his bunny smile at which I would've prolly smiled back but NOT TODAY. "Yeah I won but I could've done better and they didn't even do anything about it!!!! ISNT it CHEATING?" I say flapping my hands around. "Okay why don't we calm down for now huh?" Jungkook says entering the elevator. I follow right behind him "did you just tell me to calm down? Fine I'll be calm" I say with no expression staring right in front of me and not looking at jungkook who seemed to be flustered. "I'm sorry, jin. Ik you were calm that's my bad, don't sulk now" he says turning my body towards him. My forehead wrinkles at his words "so I'm sulking now?" I squint my eyes at him and he seemed to get more flustered. "Of course not baby! You are amazing" he says smiling. I just turn back and squint at him from the side. We get to our floor and right when I was about to walk inside my room I look back to see jungkook walking towards his. "You're not coming inside?" I say pouting slightly. "I need to take a shower jin and then I have some virtual meetings yk since I'm still the CEO. I'll come over whenever I get free okay?" He says and I just nod clearly not happy with what he said but he's right. He can't  abandon his work, "come here" he says and I just walk towards him. "I promise I'll come to you soon, I don't wanna work either baby. I wish I can stay with you but I have to" he says "I know that, I don't know why I'm being so inconsiderate. I'm sorry, and I'm sorry for snapping at you in the elevator. You were right, I do need to calm down" I reply back "you're so perfect baby" he says caressing my cheeks. "I'll see you later okay?" He gives me a kiss on my lips before walking me to my room. He winks at me before I close the door and I just smile. This new jungkook or well the old jungkook but richer version is obviously going to be busy and not just today so I have to be more considerate of his time, I say this to myself. "I need a shower, today was a long day" I hope in the shower playing my shower playlist.

I was just reading some cooking book when I hear my doorbell ring. I smile closing the book and walk right towards the door. I open it and my smile falters "what are you doing here?" I ask the man in front of me. "I just wanted to make sure, you're okay? What happened shouldn't have happened and as a co-producer I promise we'll work on that" he says with a smirk. I fold my hands staring at him, "thank you for consideration, now if I may, I need to sleep" I smile little just to send him off. How the hell did he even get my room number? "Well I thought you'd be able to make me some tea or coffee. I want to offer you a job when you're done here" he says with his evil smile. "I'm sorry but I'm already employed and not Interested at all. And you can have some coffee via room service. Mr. Lee, please refrain yourself from coming to my room again" I say before closing the door. The nerve of this guy! I double check that the door is clocked before sitting on my sofa. I huff before turning the television on. My doorbell rings again in 2 mins and I walk angrily opening the door "Look Mr. Le- oh jungkook" my angry face goes away as soon as I see jungkook in front of me. "Hey, what's wrong?" He says looking at me concerned. "Oh it's nothing, come in" I say and he walks past me walking inside the room. "It's not nothing, was Mr. Lee here?" He says with his dark tone which he always has when he's about to blow up. "Babe it was nothing, he just came to apologize regarding Hyuna and that's it" I say omitting the part where he wanted to come inside and also the part where he offered me a job. "That old man is a creep, I'm gonna call the desk to have your room changed!! What if he comes in here and I'm not here like before? He's powerful and will get away with his BS" he says already dialing the desk. "Baby, forget about him! Hug me first" I say opening my arms and he smiles walking towards me and picking me up in his arms. I giggle at his action as he kisses my cheeks, "I hope you don't feel neglected? I'll work around with my schedule so I can give time to you as well Hmm" he says nuzzling my neck.

"I'm just happy that you're here with me" I say kissing his lips.