Chapter 26

Jungkook POV:

I look down at Jin sleeping on my chest, I bring my finger up to his silky hair running through them. He had fallen asleep after our little session as always. I sigh looking up and closing my eyes, my lawyer had called earlier while jin was taking a nap. He informed me that Mr. Lee is filing an appeal against our case, I wanted to personally go and kill him myself. How dare he walk free after everything that he did. This is the second time in my life that I've been scared, first being the time jin and I broke up 5 years ago, and now- not of Mr. Lee but I know he won't be staying calm. He's gonna take his revenge on us, Id prefer if he target me but he knows seokjin is my weakness! He will definitely keep an eye on jin so that's why I hired bodyguards from the best agency for Jins protection. I've had yoongi done intense background check on every single guards to make sure there's no error. After clearing 5 of them, I've assigned them to jin. I haven't told him yet and I don't think I should- he's still very traumatized and I don't want to add more on his plate. I'll do everything to make sure nothing happens to him. I look down at him snoring silently, I chuckle at his cute actions. I kiss his head one more time before getting up. The pilot announced that we would be landing soon so I change into some clothes. I walk towards the bed to kiss his cheeks this time, "wake up my love, we're home"

"Jungkook, why are there so many guards outside your apartment" I clear my throat before saying "Just for protection" I say smiling at him as he narrows his eyes at me. "Protection from what exactly?" He asks as we walk towards my penthouse apartment. I had told jin that he would be staying with me until at least Mr. Lee goes to prison and he was arguing saying how "he can handle himself this time with his knives" I rolled my eyes at his words. I reminded him how if he'd stay with me then he can have sex anytime and that got him thinking. I laughed as he had said "well I think I might need the extra protection" before getting out of the plane. I smile remembering what had happened. "What are you smiling for? I asked you question! Why would we need so much protection?" He says this time holding my hands. I sigh before saying "it's better to be safe then sorry okay? Now can we just get inside and you can interrogate me there" he pouts saying "I'm not interrogating you, just asking very valid questions" I hold his hand dragging him inside my penthouse. I watch as his mouth opens widely looking at my apartment. "Wow, look at you!" He says nudging my shoulder before walking more inside my apartment. "I wouldn't mind staying here" he says with a big smile and I just smile back at him. "Don't worry I'm not letting you go anywhere anyways" I say walking towards him. "You know I have a jacuzzi in here too" I whisper against his ears as his back faces me, I encircle my hands around his waist. "Hmmm why don't you give me a tour of that" he says turning around and wrapping his arms around my neck. "I think I might have to" he giggles as I pick him up and put him on my shoulder.

"So are we going back to work tomorrow together or what?" Jin asks circling his fingers on my naked chest. We had another session while being in the jacuzzi and then another one while showering. Now we're just laying in my bed, I look down at him as he continues to draw circles on my chest. "I don't think I'll be able to come to the restaurant tomorrow baby, I have meetings whole afternoon at the office and are you sure you wanna go back to work already? I can give you some leave ."  He shakes his head saying "I wanna go back to my normal life" he continues and I watch as his face turns sad "BUT I will come pick you up from work after you're done. How does that sound?" I ask him and he smiles immediately while nodding. "Jungkook I know that you're a busy person and not the same man I dated 5 years ago, hell I'm not the same person from 5 years ago but I want you to make one thing clear to me right now!" He says sitting up and I sit up with him. Waiting for him to say what he wanted me to make clear "what exactly are we at this moment? I mean we have sex and you call me "my love" and we've even said I love you to each other but I want a title. Give us, give this- a title!" I watch as his determined eyes meet mine. "I want you and I've missed you so much. And I do love you! I want us to be us again! I want us to be what we were 5 years ago just stronger this time. I wanted to make this more romantic but I want you to be my boyfriend!" I watch as he blushes at my words. "Well define romantic" he says sassily and I just chuckle before hovering over his naked body. "I was thinking maybe a rooftop restaurant with Seoul's night view showing, some red wine, some good food that I would be honored to cook for you, and maybe some romantic song. And of course some beautiful flowers for the most beautiful person in my life" he wraps his arms around my neck. "Are you asking me out on a date jeon jungkook?" He asks me seductively. And I just lift one of his legs before entering him.

"Yes I am" I moan