Chapter 17

Jin POV:

I squirm myself in sleep and my eyes open upon feeling someone's hands on my waist. I open my eyes completely after blinking my sleep away and I try to squirm again but a voice stops me "baby I'm gonna need you to stop doing that or else I won't be able to control myself" I bite my lips unconsciously while turning around. "Good morning jungkook" I say as he tightens his grip on my waist. "Good morning baby, did you sleep okay?" He says drawing circles with his large hands on my waist. I gulp while nodding my head, my eyes stuck his lusty ones. "You were being really naughty earlier" he says pushing me on my back and getting on top of me. I watch as he brings both my hands on top of my head. "Were you doing it on purpose Hmm?" He whispers in my ear. I don't know why but his action turns me on as I release a small moan. I can feel him watching me "god do I love you moaning under me" he says kissing my neck this time. I release my hands from his and grip his hair as he continues to attack my neck. "Jungkook Ahhhh" I moan loudly when he sucks on my g-spot. He continued to suck on it as I dig my nails on his back. I feel his breath near my face and I open my eyes to watch him staring at me. "Stop me right now baby" he says before kissing my lips. I open my mouth immediately for him and he didn't hesitate to put his tongue inside of my mouth. He kisses my moans as I struggle to breathe under him. He sucks on my lower lips before detaching our lips, I can see the lust in his eyes. Shit I'm really turned on too and I don't know if I'll be able to stop him if he goes on. "Jungkook I want you" I say holding his face before my mind plays game on me and make me change my mind. "Baby are you sure?" He says holding my wrist. "Do you not want me?" I say with teary eyes thinking of the possibility that maybe he doesn't even want me like that again. I mean what if he has someone for this purpose? God I didn't even let anyone touch me after Jungkook. It's been 5 years and I wanted to be intimate with someone but I never truly felt comfortable until now. Only his touches make me feel good, "oh god no baby! I want you, trust me, I do!! I just don't want you to regret anything Hmm? That's why I'm asking because right now I can control myself, another kiss and I'll be gone" he says putting his forehead on mine. I don't even hesitate before kissing his luscious lips. I swallow his moans as he grabs my shirt and removes it from my body. I watch him stare at my naked torso "you're so beautiful baby" he says before diving in for another kiss. I kiss him with the same urgency. His hands travel across my chest and lands on my perked nipples. I moan as he flicks my nipples and starts sucking on them. I grab his hair as he continues to assault my nipples, his other goes down to my shorts and I help him remove it. Now I'm completely naked underneath him. His mouth trails down my chest to my lower abdomen, he continues to suck while going down my hard cock swallowing it completely. "O-omg ahhh Jungkook" I moan as he starts to suck me. My head falls back when he starts to deep throat me. "Jungkook I-I'm gonna c-cum" I say and he hums which vibrates on my pulsates hard on and I release my cum in his mouth. "Omg ahh" I moan coming from my high and lift my head to watch him suck me dry. He brings his face towards me and I kiss him hungrily tasting my own self. He brings his fingers on my mouth while saying "suck" and I do as he says. I suck his fingers while staring at him, "god you're so fucking hot" he says and pushes me back down all while kissing me. I feel his finger around my rim and I grip on his biceps to await for the pain since it's been so long. I've pleasured myself before but nothing that would penetrate me. He could feel my nervousness as he stares at me. "When was the last time you had sex?" He asks me and my face reddens again his question. He kisses my cheeks while saying "answer me baby, how long?" "It's been 5 years" I say looking at him not missing the shock written on his face. "J-jin was I the l-last person you had sex with?" He asks with wide eyes and I nod my head. "I-I can't believe that you waited this long! I'm gonna make you feel so good baby" he says while pushing his finger inside of me and I squint my eyes because of the pain but it soon turns into pleasure as he continues to move his finger inside of me. I'm glad he only put one inside or else I'd be crying of pain. "Fuck you're so tight baby" he says kissing me all over my face. I moan loudly as he inserts another finger, "ahhhh jungkook it-t feels so good" I say while he sucks on my neck. "It's gonna get better baby" "kiss me" I say to him and he does. I suck on his lips as he sucks on mine bitting and moaning from the penetration from his fingers. I feel him remove his finger and I open my eyes to watch him take his shirt and shorts off. I forgot he was still dressed, I look at his hard member and gulp unconsciously. I remember how big he is and suddenly fear for myself. He gets on top of me again while keeping one hand on my waist and another on my face. "There's no going back now" he says and waits for my response and I nod my head as I feel his member pressed again my hole. "It's gonna sting and I promise it'll get better baby" he says while kissing my forehead. "I trust you Jungkook"

I roll my head back as he sinks himself inside of me. Fuck me!