Chapter 10

Jungkook POV:

I hold in my anger as I see him kiss his hands right in front of me, just relax jungkook. It's not a big deal, I looked towards Jin who seems uncomfortable so I decided to speak up. Jin looked at me after what I said in shock, probably wondering what's wrong with me- how the hell did I compliment him in front of a famous director. I look at Mr. Lee who just awkwardly laughs while saying "of course Mr. jeon, we'll take very good care of Jin" he says smiling at jin, I wanna punch his face so he wouldn't ever be able to smile for the rest of his life but I control my anger for now. I need to control myself or else my company will be doomed, we continue to chat and eat as he explains us how the program will work. Of course he didn't share all the competition details as those are kept hidden from the contestants, I watch as he continues to slide his chair closer to jin who seemed oblivious- as always- to his actions. I felt like a third wheel now as he makes conversation with jin- did he...did he just put his hands on Jins thighs? I watch as Jin squirms in his chair obviously super uncomfortable. "Jin, I think we should take our leave, Mr. lee has more contestants to talk to as well" I say as I stand up and watch as he stands up too but not before Mr. Lee squeezes his thigh, I can see it on his face that Jin seemed very uncomfortable "Mr. Lee why don't you keep your hands to yourself!" I say as I take Jins hand and hide him behind me. Mr. Lee seemed shocked as I confronted him, right now I really don't care how big of a director he is- he's still no match to me. "Jungkook let's just go" Jin whispers in my ear. I just hold his hands tighter, "haha it's a misunderstanding Mr. Jeon, Jin was giving me those signals so I thought he was one of those slut types" he says while laughing. I clenched my jaw as I hovered over him "call him a slut again and I'll make sure you won't be able to talk anymore" I say before turning around all while holding his hands. I've never been this angry before in my life, how dare he? He's lucky I didn't kill him right there even though I was really tempted to. "Jungkook" I ignored his tiny voice as I kept walking us to our room. I cannot face him right now, I just can't see him upset - I really don't wanna go back down to kill him. "Jungkook!" He says again and I continue to ignore him. "Jungkook!" He says louder this time "WHAT" I yell as I turn around, I immediately regretted yelling as I saw him flinching "y-you're hurting me" he says as he looks towards his wrist that's in my hold. I look down and realize how tight I was holding his wrist- probably the anger from that old creep. I hear him sniffing, I let go of his hands. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" I say as I look at him, he has his head bowed down as he continues to cry silently. It like physically hurts me to watch him like this. I know I'm a hypocrite since I'm the reason why he cries most of the time but I can't control this feeling any longer. "I know" he says in his tiny voice again. "Jin, don't take what he said to heart okay? He's just an old pervert trying to get in your pants. I will make sure he regrets saying that to you" I say and I watch him raising his head while wiping his tears. Even when he cries, he manages to be ethereal. "Thank you, for standing up for me" he says smiling towards me even though I know it's fake and he's hurting inside I reply "you're welcome, now get some rest okay! The filming doesn't start for another 3 days so get all the rest you want." I say as we continue our walk to our rooms.

"We're here" I say as I turn around and watch him stand awkwardly in front of me. He still looks very sad and I kind of don't want him to end his day like this. "Wanna get some ice cream?" I ask him and he looks at me in confusion before nodding his head. I smile at his cuteness "go get changed, we don't wanna seem too fancy buying ice creams" he giggles slightly before walking inside his room. I'm glad I could cheer him up a little at least. After couple mins I walk outside dressed in casual jeans and shirt, Jin walks outside wearing his own casual pink hoodie and ripped jeans. Pink was always his color. "Where are we going ?" He asks as we get into the elevator. "It's a surprise" I say looking towards him, he pouts while saying "I already know we're getting ice cream" I swear he's gonna kill me today with his cuteness. "But you don't know where we're going" I say grinning and he just stares at me. I chuckle at his attempt to intimidate me, "let's go" I say while walking outside the hotel. He follows me as we walk side by side. I see a bunch of guys just smoking and passing comments at girls. Fucking jerks! I move jin to the other side so I'm facing them as we walk, I didn't forget to give them my death glare. They immediately backed off and I smirked to myself. "Where is this ice cream place? I'm starving" Jin whines and I look at him "didn't you just have a full course meal?" His face turns red as he yells "yah are you calling me fat?" He asks giving me his glare while crossing his arm. Am I suppose to answer this question? "I didn't say you were fat, I just asked how you're still starving if you just had a full course meal not even 30 mins ago" his face turns more red and I don't know if it's from anger or embarrassment. "Fine! I don't want your ice cream, I'm going back" he says as he tries to turn around but I catch his wrist and stop him. "I was just kidding, let's go. You're not fat at all" I say and drag him towards the Ice cream shop I saw earlier on our way here. I held his hands the whole time until we got into the ice cream shop, I don't trust his ass. He might just leave because of his anger and then what if those jerks see him alone? Yeah, no! He ain't leaving my side in this city. "What flavor do you want?" I ask him and he makes this face where he pretends that he's thinking but I know what he wants. Strawberry with one vanilla scoop is always his go to, "I want...... strawberry with one vanilla scoop please" he tells the worker. "Aren't you bored of that flavor now?" I ask him as licks his ice cream while making weird noises. "Look who's asking, you're still into the toothpaste flavor" he says as I take a bite of my mint chocolate chip. Jin always made fun of me for eating mint chocolate chip ice cream. "It's better than whatever you're having" I say and he looks at me "you don't even know what this tastes like than how can you judge" he says as he continues to lick his ice cream. "Like you've had mine?" I say and he laughs while saying "I do everyday, when I brush my teeth" I roll my eyes at his childish joke. "Fine then let me taste it" I say before moving my lips towards his ice cream....

.......That he put in his mouth at the same time. Shit!