Chapter 19

Jin POV:

I kiss him again as he says "I love you so much more baby." I wrap my arms around his neck before sinking myself down on his already hardened cock. We moan in between our kiss "fuck jin, you're gonna kill me huh" he says as I bounce on top of him. "I just want you so much and I missed you so much" I say rolling my hips, he takes my chin in his hand before claiming my lips again. "I missed you too baby" i moan as he starts pulling me up and moving his hips in a fast pace. Our makeout turns sloppy as I cum between our stomach and him inside of me again. "Ahhh that was so good" I say laying my head down on his chest. "I don't think I can ever get enough of you" he says kissing my head and I giggle saying "I think I'm addicted to you too" he gives me his bunny smile before pecking my lips. "Okay we need to clean up now" I pout as he removes himself from me. I already miss him but settle on cleaning myself first. After we clean each other and makeout a little more, we're finally in new set of clothes and Jungkook even put new bed linens. I sigh as I settle in between his arms, laying my head on his firm chest. "What are you thinking about baby?" He asks stroking my hair and I hum before saying "I'm thinking about us! So much has happened in the last 24 hrs and I just want to be happy with you. I was more happy in the last couple hours than I was ever in the last 5 years. I didn't even realize how much I missed you, how much I missed your hugs and your kisses. I'm just so happy right now but I'm also so very scared that this is all a dream and then I'll be woken up into a reality. A reality where you're not with me and I don't want that to happen." I sniff as tears leave my eyes. He wipes my tears while saying "I love you jin, that's all I know! I loved you 5 years ago and I love you today just as much or even more. My love for you is not going anywhere and baby I missed you so much. These past 5 years were the best for my career but the worst for my personal life. I cried myself to sleep so many days just remembering that I achieved everything I ever wanted but without you. I didn't want it! I didn't want anything, nothing was complete without you. I was incomplete without you my love. So let's stop crying and start making more happy memories Hmm? What do you say baby?" I sniff hearing his honest answer and I wipe his tears as well. "I think I'd like that very much Jungkook." He wraps his arms around me tightly as we breathe each other's scent enjoying this emotional moment. The realization of being with him hit me so hard after the shower and now I can't stop crying. I can't stop crying from happiness, "don't leave me again please" I whisper in his ear sniffling. "Never again baby" he says kissing my head and I smile knowing that I'm in his arm. "Jungkook?" "Yes baby?" He says "I'm hungry" I pout and he looks at me before pinching my cheeks "aigo is my big baby hungry? I'll feed you anything you want" he says squishing me against his manly body. I punch his chest before sitting up. "Big baby? ARE YOU CALLING ME FATTT JEON JUNGKOOK?" His eyes widen at my sudden outburst. "No baby, I didn't say you were fat. Come here my little baby" he snickers and I just throw a pillow at him. "Aren't you so funny" I roll my eyes before getting off the bed. He catches my wrist and brings me back in his arm "I'm sorry baby. I was just messing with you, now tell me what would you like to eat?" He says kissing my cheeks and I just pout as he tries to calm me down. "I want ramen noodles" I say looking at him. "Are you planning on killing me jin?" He says in a serious tone and I look at him confusingly "what are you talking about?" I say touching his face. "You're gonna kill me with your cuteness huh?" He says while giving me his bunny smile. I laugh at his cheesy line and hit his chest "when did you become so cheesy" he catches my wrist as he says "I'd like to call myself romantic okay! And I'll order some ramen for us okay?" He says and I smile while nodding my head. He kisses my nose before getting off the bed and ordering the food on the phone outside that's connected to the hotel room service. I get up myself and settle on the couch outside turning the TV on. I watch as Jungkook comes sit beside me, "do you wanna watch a horror movie babe?" I ask him and he looks at me weirdly. "Baby you can't even finish watching a horror movie. You get scared too easily my love" he says opening his arm and I settle in between as we cuddle on the couch. "I know but I have you now" I say looking up at him. "Yes you do, my love" he says pecking my lips. We settled on watching the conjuring and started gobbling our ramen as soon as it arrived. We were physically exhausted, we all know why ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I clung to Jungkook all throughout the movie and he was just laughing at my misery while petting my hair. As soon as the movie finishes he gets up to leave. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I yell at him. "Baby I need to take a piss. Don't worry nothings gonna happen to you. There's no ghost in our closet or in the kitchen or under the bed" he says with a snicker before leaving. "YAHHHHH YOU JERK"

"Wait I'm coming too" I say running inside the bathroom with him.