Chapter 22

Jungkook POV:

I kiss him back with the same passion and wrap my arms around his waist picking him up and twirling him again. "I wish we could stay like this forever" he says when we take a breath away from kissing. "I know and I would love that as well." I kiss his forehead this time before saying, "let's sleep? I know you're tired from the shoot earlier. I'll tuck you in how does that sound?" I say kissing his nose. He scrunches his nose very cutely before saying "are you planning on spoiling me like this forever?" I smile before pecking his plump lips "I would love to have the opportunity to spoil you forever" he looks at me before putting his head on my chest. I sigh knowing what he's thinking about. This isn't my first time saying all this to him! Making all these empty promises, I know that we are just living in this happy bubble right now which is gonna burst sooner or later, but is it bad that I want to stay like this forever? What if telling each other's truth will just end up hurting us more? What if it breaks us? Even the thought of losing him again makes me tighten my grip on him. I put my chin on top of his head smelling his vanilla scented hair. " I know that we have a lot of work to do but let's take it one step at a time" I say rubbing his back and I just feel his moving his head up and down on my chest. "How do we do all this jungkook?" He says looking up at me. "I don't think there's a manual on how to make something as broken as this work but I love you and I'm willing to do anything to fix it. Of course I have questions, so many, and I know you do too. I don't want to rush you or pressure you into telling me what happened or what you think happened but I wanna know jin. I wanna know everything and I wanna know what you've been doing for these past 5 years." I pour my heart out and watch as he sniffles saying "I wish there was a manual, but we know it'll be difficult. Both of us are gonna get hurt from the truth but I want you to know. I want you to know what happened because it broke me to the point that I wanted to end my life." I hug him tighter listening to his words especially about him wanting to end his life? I just let him sob on my chest "I'm sorry jin" I say rubbing his back while he cries. "W-what are y-you sorry f-for?" He says with hiccups in between. "I'm sorry for just leaving. I've regretted that night my whole life! If I could go back in time I'd slap myself and tell myself to get it together and run towards you. Whatever happened, I shouldn't have just left like that. I'm sorry for making you go through all that" he looks up towards me and searches for what looks like sincerity in my eyes. "Yes you shouldn't have left but I also shouldn't have lied to you about what was happening. It's not completely your fault and it's neither all mine. We were both in the wrong and I think the first thing we need to do is be honest." He says loosening his grip on me. I watch as he detaches himself from my arms and sits down on the sofa. "You're gonna want to sit for this one" he says to me and I sit down crouching in front of him on my knees. "You know we don't have to do this here! I can wait, you look tired baby. Let's continue this when we get home or tomorrow, whichever you prefer?" I say grabbing his hands in mine, massaging them gently. "I am tired and I think that's a good idea. This isn't the time nor the place to talk about our past. Just hug me tonight?" He says with his doey eyes. "Anything for you, my love"

I run my finger through his silky hair, hearing him snore, I look down to find him sleeping. I kiss his head before detangling his body from mine. I walk outside the room and pick my phone to make a call. "Hello! This is main desk how can I help you?" "Hello, I was calling to see if you guys have any room available on the 8th floor?" "Let me check sir" I wait while grabbing some water to drink. Before I opened my door to leave, I saw Mr. Lee standing in front of Jins door. I'm not sure what he wanted or I couldn't hear their conversation from the inside but I knew that he has something planned. I had yoongi run a background check on him and I found out that he has 2 pending rape cases against him in the court and multiple charges of sexual assault. Of course nobody knows because they are very classified and hidden but Yoongi is good. I don't like the way he looks at my jin. I wanted to bury him 6ft below the ground the first time he dared touched jin but I controlled myself. I won't be able to for that long so I just waited until he had left to come out of my door. If he knows jin stays in this room, he's definitely gonna pull something. What if he sends room service which contains some kind of drug? I can't risk anything when it comes to jin. The voice of the receptionist brings me back from my thoughts "Yes sir, we do." "Please have Mr. kim seokjin switch from his current room to the new one you just found. Make sure you put it under my name. Jeon jungkook, nobody should know who stays in that room! Is that clear?" "Y-yes sir!" I hang up the call before going back to Jins warm hug.

I won't let anyone come between us anymore!