Chapter 29

Jin POV:

"I c-can't have k-kids Jungkook" I say looking at him. I wait for him to react I guess maybe distant but he just hugs my body for the nth time. "How can you say that when there are so many kids in this world who'd love to be yours my love?" I cry on his shoulder listening to him. "I'm so sorry that I had left you in a state when you needed me the most. I acted out of jealousy and hatred. I am so so sorry jin, c-can you please forgive m-me?" He says as tears run across his cheeks. I nod while wiping them off. "I forgive you jungkook, that's the only w-way that I can move on from that night. I lost my everything that night. I lost my best friend and my child. J-Jungkook I was so broken for so long. I e-even tried k-killing myself, if it wasn't for jimin maybe I wouldn't even be here." I say wiping my tears. "Thank you for telling me this, my jealousy and ignorance towards you was something that you didn't deserve. I still don't think you deserve me but if you give me a chance I will prove it to you that I can be the man that you can trust and love, I know I'm asking for too much but can you give me that chance?" He says holding my hand. I smile saying "yes I'll give you a chance, I'll give us a chance" he kisses my lips and I return the kiss. "Y-you don't think that I'm b-broken? Jungkook I c-cant bear a child, you still want me?" I whisper as he joins our forehead together. It's true, I am broken. I can't give the one thing I know Jungkook loves- a child, his blood. No matter however many doctors I go see, it won't change the fact that I'm infertile. When I had just found I thought I was gonna go insane, but Jungkook is right! There are so many kids in this world who just need love, and id love them! "Baby, You. Are. Not. Broken." He says kissing all over my face. "You are an amazing person, a humble soul, and a true angel. You're the closest thing to perfect! Don't ever call yourself broken again okay? And like I said we will adopt whenever we're both ready for that step in our life okay? Now please stop crying, it's breaking my heart" I nod as he puts my head on his chest. "I love you so much Jungkook, please don't leave me again" I whisper more to myself than him but I hear his response before my eyes closes from exhaustion "never again"

It's been more than a month now since we've been back from the competition and since that night that Jungkook and I were transparent about our feelings. I've been living with him still since we're still fighting the court case against Mr. Lee, I've told Jungkook on multiple occasions that we should just let it go but he denies saying "what if he does it again to someone else?" And then I feel guilty. It's just that I'm so sick of always having big bodyguards around me. It makes me think that I don't have any privacy and it's been a whole month. I doubt Mr. Lee even cares about what I'm doing, even though he did strike to me as a petty man. I just wanna go back to my normal life where Jungkook and I can go on dates without looking like the whole company is tagging along like seriously it's getting really annoying. I moan licking my finger at the taste of my homemade kimchi. "Wow hyung, weren't you the one saying that the number one rule in cooking is to never taste your food" I frown looking back at hobi. "Well good thing that I can change my rules as I wish." I say smiling before eating another slice of the freshly made kimchi. I'm too good, I mentally pat myself in the back for my skills. "Hyung come on, we have to start cooking for the day" Taehyung says and I nod looking at him. Right, I'm too mesmerized in my cooking that I forgot I have a restaurant that depends on me. "Alright we all know what to do so let's start the day, hobi please defrost the meats and Taehyung let's start preparing the vegetables. The cold weather really makes someone wanna eat some soup so how about we use our freshly made kimchi to make kimchi stew as our chef's recommendation?" I ask looking at hobi who gives me his sunny smile and Taehyung just nods taking the vegetables out of the kitchen.

I wipe the sweat off my forehead as I start to feel hot, I'm not even in front of the stove! "Hobi I'm gonna go outside real quick, I feel suffocated in here" I walk outside and take a deep breathe relaxing my muscles by flexing. I take my phone out and smile at the cute messages from jungkook. "I hope you're having a good day at restaurant my love, can't wait to get a taste of you later tonight 😉" was he always such a perver? I shake my head before texting him back "If you bring me strawberry ice cream than I'll let you taste anything 😋" I've been eating so much ice cream lately, I guess it's because Jungkook has a sweet tooth so now he's passed it on to me. I put my phone in the back of my pocket after sending the message. I walk inside the kitchen and start working again. I cough slightly and continue to work again but my coughing intensifies. I look around as I see smoke filing the kitchen. My eyes widen as I yell "FIRE FIRE!" I run towards Taehyung and push him outside. "EVACUATE THE CUSTOMERS!" He yells as everyone starts to get out of the restaurant. I cough while checking to make sure nobody's remaining. "Did you call the fire department?" I ask Taehyung as we get outside. I see yoongi and namjoon getting out of their car in a hurry. "What's happening?" Namjoon asks running towards us. "I don't know! One minute I was cooking and the next minute there was smoke everywhere while I cough intensively. We called the fire department and everyone was evacuated in time. Please call Jungkook" I say breathing heavily "I'll call Jungkook" I hear Yoongi say. "Wait wait" Taehyung says looking around. He looks at me while saying "hobis not here!" My eyes widen as I search for him. "HOBI!" I yell looking around but find no sign of him. "I think he was in the staff lounge for his break!" Taehyung says looking at me. I look in front of me as heavy smokes goes in the air from the restaurant. I hold my breathe before dashing inside.

"JIN!" I hear Taehyung yell but I don't pay any attention to him. Hobi is in danger!