Chapter 25

Jin POV:

I sigh as I watch jungkook pack our bags, I wish we didn't have to leave like this. I wanted to win for him but he's right, safety over anything. "Do you need any help?" I say walking over to where he's settled on the floor folding our clothes. I feel bad that he has to do everything, I offered but he just told me to relax and take a nap- which I selfishly did. I've just been so tired and sleepy that even he could see it on my face. What happened last night was eating me alive, I'm getting so jumpy and afraid. Afraid that he'll come back and finish what he started. I shudder just at the thought of him touching me. "I'm okay baby, I ordered some Thai food earlier. I know you like Thai" he says with a smile. I smile back, I don't know what I would've done if jungkook wasn't here. He really is my Prince Charming, he's been so gentle with me and just so considerate of my feelings. He makes sure to tell me how "beautiful and pretty" I am every chance he gets. He knows me, I think too well, he knows that I'm having doubts about myself. I wrap my body unconsciously with my cardigan, "Thank you" I say looking at him with a smile. He gets up and I immediately walk into his open arms. "Thank you for the food, and for taking care of me, I don't wanna be a burden to you" I feel him kissing my head before kissing my forehead. "You're never a burden to me, my love" he pecks me on my lips. I smile looking at him, "so what's g-gonna happen? To him?" I ask him. I knew jungkook had his lawyers on the case but I was curious if he'd go to jail. I mean with the influence he has, I doubt it? What if he comes back in our life to take revenge? What will we do then? That's one of the reason I even told jungkook that we shouldn't file a case but he was too adamant on putting him in jail. "Don't worry about him okay? He's gonna get what's coming to him!" He says with rage in his eyes. I don't think I've ever seen jungkook this mad, I massage his arms to calm him down and he looks down at me with a smile. The door bell rings and I flinch just at the sound of it, jungkook notices as a whimper comes out of my mouth. He wraps his arms around me, "I told them to just leave the food out" he mutters under his breath.

After eating the delicious meal which I gobbled in like 5 mins, jungkook had to remind me to take it easy because I was eating too fast. I must've been really hungry, I couldn't eat anything yesterday so today I had a big appetite. We left the hotel and watch as the director from the show tried to approach us but jungkooks bodyguards just shooed them away. He said something along the line that "they're irrelevant now. They just want me to settle for a paycheck so their show can be saved, well they can say goodbye to that" I felt a little bad that innocent people who dreamt of coming here had to leave because of what happened but it is what it is! I get inside his private jet and watch as he settles in front of me. "Are you comfortable?" He asks me and I nod my head smiling. I put my head against the window and close my eyes, sleep clouding my eyes.

I wince as my head hits something, I open my eyes to realize that we're flying right now. They must've hit a turbulence. I massage my head before looking down, a blanket covering my frame. I smile internally thinking how caring jungkook can be. I look around and frown when I don't see him. I get up to walk to the bedroom, I walk inside and find him on his laptop working on something. I knock and he looks at me. "Hey, you're awake! I'm sorry I had some meetings and I didn't wanna wake you up so I came in here" he says and I walk up to him. "It's okay, I understand!" He stands up and cups my face in his hands. "Did you sleep good, my love?" I smile nodding my head. "We're almost home. Do you wanna sleep some more?" I shake my head. My mind is so distracted by his lips in front of me. I wrap my arms around his neck before bringing my lips to his. I can see his body freezing at my sudden movement but I continue to suck on his lips and soon enough he gives in holding my waist. We makeout for what feels like hours! "Hmmm I like when you do that" Jungkook says swiping his thumb of my lips. "I wanna do more" I say running my hand over his chest. He catches my wrist as I was about to unbutton his shirt. "What's wrong?" I look up to him with confusion. "Babe, we should wait before going any further" he says smiling at me but I couldn't return that smile "why? Do you think I'm dirty that's why you don't wanna touch me?" I yell with my eyes already burning from the unshed tears. Of course, why would he wanna touch me anymore. I look at his flustered face and I was about to leave when he brings my body close to him. "That is sooo not what I think, I want you really bad too but I thought you'd need some space and time before we get intimate like that" he wipes my cheeks as tears fell down. Great now I'm crying, it's like I've turned into a cry baby lately! Every little thing makes me wanna cry! "I want you to make love to me jungkook, I want you to take away his memories. Please!" I say pleading him with my hands clutched to his chest. He doesn't say anything instead just picks me up bridal style and lays me down on the bed. I watch as he unbuttons his shirt and his pants. "The door!" I remind him to lock the door and he walks towards the bed. I watch as he gets on top of me hovering my body. I hold my breath as he undresses me, I wince when his hand touches my thighs. He looks at the spot and so do I to find a big bruise, I didn't even realize that I was bruised there. I can see his nose flaring with anger but he takes a deep breath and just kisses my inner thigh. I'm now completely naked beneath him. I suck a deep breath as he continues to kiss my inner thigh, way too close to my sensitive area. His hands find my perked nipples and I moan as he flicks them. I moan louder as I feel his tongue near my rim, I grab his hair as he starts eating me out. "Ahhhh j-jungkook" I moan his name as he digs his tongue deeper inside of me while adding two fingers. I also jumped off the bed with the immense pleasure but his one hand pushes my hips down to make me settle in one spot. I start stroking my member and in no time I cum. I look down as jungkook sucks me one more time before trailing his lips on my stomach and licking off my cum. I moan as he puts my nipple in his mouth. His fingers are still moving inside of me, he looks at me with his lusty eyes. I lean up to have him kiss me and he does just that. Our tongue rolls inside each other's mouth and he swallows all my moan. I feel him removing his fingers and feel the tip of his member pushing against my hole. I roll my head back as he pushes inside of me.

"Fuck" he moans.