Chapter 23

Jin POV:

"Do we really have to do all this?" I ask jungkook while packing last pieces of my clothes. He had woken me up in the morning and asked me to pack my bag because I will be "moving to another room" to which I obviously resisted because there's no need to move my room. But then he brought up how it'd be safer for me and about Mr. Lee being a pervert which is so very obvious. Anyways I know jungkook had good intentions so I just sighed and started packing, should've seen the smile on his face. "Yes baby, I don't want him to know what room you're in okay? I won't be with you 24 hours a day so I need to make sure that he doesn't pull his bs on you. Thank you for listening to me, I appreciate you!" He says while moving closer to me and giving me a hug. I hug him back and just inhale his many scent. "I hate that this new room is so far away from yours" I say pouting and looking at him. "Baby it's literally only 3 rooms away plus it's not like I won't be with you! I don't have any meetings and we're not shooting today so you have me all to yourself today" he says pecking my lips and I just smile hugging him tighter. Too scared that I might lose him again! I know that we talked about being honest but none of us know where to even start or rather who should start? He's admitted his wrongs and so have I but I still don't know why he left or rather what made him think that leaving was the best option? I want to ask but I'm scared. "Stop overthinking my love, everything's gonna be okay" he says petting my hair. "How did you know what I was thinking about?" I say looking up at him and he just pinches my cheeks in return. "It's because I know you and also because I'm having similar thoughts to yours. I know that we always talk about telling each other what happened but when should we even have that conversation? I've been dreading to know for 5 years now but somehow I still don't feel ready? Are you?" I can see the uncertainty in his eyes while telling all this. "To be completely honest? I'm not ready at all! I thought I was but since I've been with you, I don't want to think about all the hurtful things that happened in the past. I just want to move on with you and be like this!" He wipes the tear I didn't even know I shred "I'm happy to hear that! Let's not talk about this, how about since we're away from home we take this time to just be happy together and then when we're back home we can have a talk? How does that sound?" He says caressing my cheeks and I couldn't help leaning into his touch. I nod my head agreeing to his proposal "I'd like that very much" he smiles before kissing my lips. I welcome his tongue that slide right inside my mouth, the sweet innocent kiss turned into a steamy one very quick. I wrap my arms around his neck before jumping on him and he catches me wrapping my legs around his waist. "Can I have you jin?" He whispers against my lips and I release my breath "yes, you can have me" I whisper back.

I moan louder as I feel jungkook thrusting inside of me in an animalistic pace. "Ahhh jungkook right t-there" I say in between moans when I feel him touch my sensitive spot inside. My hand grabs my swollen dick and starts pumping it. I look at jungkook who looks so hot right now with his long hair sticking to his sweaty forehead. "Fuck you're so beautiful baby" he says while moving his hips, he leans down and dives right into my neck, bruising it up even more. We both continue to moan as our skin slapped together while the bed creaks. I cum between our stomach and I see jungkook growl before pounding inside of me which makes me roll my eyes from all the pleasure. "Ughh I'm cumming" he moans as I feel him swelling inside of me before feeling his hot semen flowing out of my ass. He slumps on my neck kissing it before taking my lips. He's still inside of me as he deep kisses me and I feel him getting hard again. He starts moving again inside of me and I realized that that's all we're gonna be doing today. Crazy raw and rough sex!

I groan while getting getting out of the bed, after 6 more rounds and several makeout session later, I decided to stop the beast because I was getting really tired and well my ass started hurting. I walk towards the bathroom to take a shower. Jungkook had left to go get some food because I was starving and had no energy left to cook. After washing myself up, I walk outside in my robe. I hear the bell ring "wow he came so early" I mutter to myself before walking towards the door. I open the door and my eyes widen at the person in front of me. "What are you doing here? Again?" I ask the person standing in front of me with my arms crossing my chest. I watch as his eyes move up and down, checking me out and I realized that I was just wearing a robe. I tighten my string feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden with this mans presence. "Well well, aren't you so sexy?" He says licking his lips and I think I almost puked in my mouth hearing his words. "Excuse me?" I didn't even get a reply but rather watch as he pushes himself inside my room. "What the hell do you think you're doing Mr. Lee?" I yell as he marches inside my room. I walk behind him to get him to leave but instead he just grabs my wrist tightly. "Don't act so innocent after teasing me like that, showing me your legs and your chest? God I could fuck you right now" he says licking his lips and I realized the fucking situation I was in. I eye my phone that's behind where he is on top of the bed and I start acting walking towards him in a seductive way to distract him. I watch as he gazes intensely at my legs, the bile inside my mouth was very close to coming out but I just swallowed it. I need my phone! I sit on the bed and sneak my phone inside my robe. "Why don't you join me?" I say internally rolling my eyes. I watch as he smirks before walking towards me and I take that opportunity to stand up and kick him in his crotch before running inside the bathroom locking myself in. I could hear him cussing before I hear the door pounding and my heartbeat fastens at the fact that this door won't be able to hold for much long. I dial the number and wait for the person to pick it up.

"Jungkook, HELP ME!" I scream as the door opens and I fall down on the cold floor.