Chapter 18

Jungkook POV:

"I trust you Jungkook" he says with his doe eyes and that's all the affirmation I needed before I pushed myself inside of him. I moan loudly at his tightness. "FUCK you're so tight baby omg" I say and watch as he grips on my back. "You feeling okay baby?" I ask him still not moving and just waiting for him to adjust. "Y-yeah I'm okay! Please move" he says tapping my back and I nod before taking my member out and then slamming it back inside of him. We both moan loudly as I continue to assault his hole, "Jungkook-ahhhhh" he moans loudly as I start pounding inside of him not being able to control myself any longer. I feel the sting on my back as he scratches it but that's nothing compared to the euphoric feeling of his wet inside against my cock. I continue to move roughly, slamming, and pounding inside of him. "Ahhhhh jungk- mmmpphh " he moans loudly and I swallow his moan while pounding inside of him. I grab his cock in my hand and start giving him a handjob, I see his eyes rolling backwards at my action. His insides starts becoming more wet and I take my cock out completely before slamming it again. He's loose enough now for me to do that. "Omg Jungkook I'm gonna cum again" he says looking at me and I continue to move my cock inside of him in a animalistic pace. "Cum for me again baby" I say and continue to jerk him off. I feel his cock swell in my hands and he moans my name loudly before cumming. Watching him cum again made me pound in him more as my own cock swells inside of him "oh fuck I'm coming" I say while releasing my cum deep inside of him. I move sloppily before laying my head in his neck. "You were so amazing baby" I say kissing his neck and then his lips. After coming off my high I remove myself inside of him, I lay beside him and put his head on my chest. I watch as his eyes blink slowly before he falls asleep. I chuckle remembering how he hasn't changed yet, even before he would always fall asleep after having sex. I kiss his head before hugging his frame and falling asleep myself.

I stretch my arms before opening my eyes. I rub my eyes adjusting it to the light. I look around me and find myself alone in the bed. I jerk myself up and stand up remembering what had happened couple hours ago. Where's jin tho? Wait did he leave? What if he regretted it? Shit shit shit! I wear my pants before going outside. My mind calms down hearing him humming while cooking. I walk towards him as he faces the stove. I hug him from behind and watch him scream. "OMG JUNGKOOK! You scared me!" He says putting his hand on his chest. I chuckle before tightening my arms around him and trailing kisses on his neck. "Why weren't you in bed when I woke up Hmm?" I ask before sucking on his already abused neck. He moans quietly while answering "I wanted to make you some food since we didn't eat earlier and then yk what we did so I figured you were hungry" he says bitting his lips. I turn him around and pick him up as he puts his legs around my waist. "I am so very hungry" I say and watch as he pouts. "Well that's why you need to put me down so I can finish cooking" he says resting his hands around my neck. I sniff in his vanilla scented smell, "I'm not hungry for food baby, I'm hungry for you" I say before putting him on the kitchen counter and taking his shorts off. He yelps as I turn him around and pick his one leg before stroking myself and aligning myself to his hole and sinking in. He moans loudly as I start moving inside of him. I didn't need to prep him as he was already loose from our session before. "Aaahhhh j-jungkook!!! Babe the stove is on" he says between moans and I remove myself from him and run towards the stove to turn it off. I watch as he stands where I left him while extending his hands towards me. I kiss his lips as he puts his arms around my neck before jumping on me. I wrap his legs around my waist before moving towards the couch. I sit down and he straddles my lap as we continue to makeout. "Ride me baby" I say and I watch as he bites his lips before stroking my cock in his hands and aligning himself before sinking down. He grabs my shoulder and I grab his hips helping him move up and down on my cock. We moan together as he starts moving himself faster. "Ughhh Jungkook I'm gonna cum" he says while slowing his pace. I turn him around and pushing him on his stomach while lifting his ass in the air. I squeeze his cheeks before slapping them both, he moans loudly turning his head back. I look at him as I slam myself inside of him, my eyes rolls back with this amazing feeling of him wrapped around me. I continue to abuse his hole while holding his hips. His moans are just as loud as I remembered and I grip his red cock and he cums in no second. I pound inside of him before releasing my load in him for the second time today. I massage his cheeks as I come down from my high. He slumps in the couch and I pick him up bridal style carrying him in the room. "Imma clean you up okay baby?" I say and he just nods, probably not having the energy to answer back. I run a warm bath before sinking his body inside. He moans as his muscle relaxes. I get inside behind him and start massaging his body. His face turns towards me as he says "I love you Jungkook" and I see nothing but sincerity in his eyes. I close the distance between us and kiss his lips.

"I love you so much more baby" I say caressing his cheeks.