Chapter 16

Jungkook POV:

"It's because of you kim seokjin" I say while standing right in front of him. My hands automatically touch his cheeks, he closes his eyes when my cold hand touches his soft rosy cheeks. "Jungkook" he says with his eyes closed. "This isn't right" he says still keeping his eyes closed. "Open your eyes baby" I lift his chin up so he could look at me. "If it isn't right then why does it feel so right? Tell me I'm wrong. Look me in the eyes and say that this is wrong" I inch my face closer to his and he just looks at me with teary eyes and pouty lips which I'm sooo tempted to kiss right now but I don't want to rush too much. I don't wanna surprise him by being too aggressive from the start. "What do you want from me Jungkook?" He asks looking at me. "I just want you baby, nothing else." I say joining our foreheads together. He sniffs while saying "b-but what a-about our p-past? We can't just forget it like that. Jungkook I'm so confused, one time you're so cold to me and then the next min you're helping me and saying all these things that are messing up with my feelings. I can't play this game, you can't be inconsistent with your feelings for me! I can't handle another heartbreak" his tear drops and I immediately kiss them away. "Don't cry my love. I'm sorry for being rude and mean to you in the beginning. I just had so much hate- not for you- but for the fact that I just let you go. I should've tried harder. From what I've been hearing from you, it seems like you were under the impression that I just left you? Which is so far away from the truth. You know me jin! You know how much I loved you and still do. I would've never ever left. I think there's a lot of misunderstanding and lack of communication going on regarding our past. I don't want to overwhelm you but whenever you're ready, I wanna hear your side of the story and I hope you listen to mine. Maybe we can start fixing things from there? What do you say?" I tell him holding his cheeks in my hands. "I think I would like that very much." He says smiling and I returned a smile back. "Baby steps!" He says smiling widely and I just kiss him on his lips unable to control myself over this man. "Baby steps" I whisper after I detach myself from his plumped lips. He just lowers his head and I can see his cheeks and ears turning red which means he's blushing. "Can I sleepover here tonight?" I ask and he jerks his head up looking at me with shocked expression "you wanna sleep here?" I nod my head. "In one bed?" I nod my head again. "Why you won't be able to resist me or something?" I wink at him and he just pushes me away getting off the kitchen counter. "That would so not be a problem for me" he says putting his hands on his tiny waist. "So ill just sleep here then, since it so won't be a problem for you" I look at him smirking moving past him. I can hear him whisper something along the line "pervert" and I just smile to myself making my way to his room. This shall be fun.

Okay this is not what I expected. I turn my head and see all these pillows that jin arranged between us, it's like a whole ass China wall between us. What is wrong with him! I can barely even see his face. I huff in frustration and turn my body to the side. I wasn't asking him to sleep with me I know it's way too early for that but we could've at least cuddled, I pout in frustration not liking all this distance between us. I hear some shuffle beside me and I turn around to see that jin removed all the pillows. "You keep huffing and puffing so I removed them but don't cross that line" he says pointing at the imaginary line I'm suppose to "not cross." "Well understood" I reply back to him. "Good night kookie" he says smiling at me and I think I just had a mini heart attack because I haven't heard that nickname from his mouth in well a long time. "Good night baby, I hope I can get a Goodnight kiss as well?" I look at him with my bunny smile that I know he can't resist. He comes closer to me "just this one time" he says before pecking my lips. "Hmmmm now I can sleep in peace" I say and he just hits my chest in return.

I smile while closing my eyes, happy that Jin is sleeping beside me right now, willingly.

Authors note:

Heyyy guys!!! Just a short fluffy chapter Ik It's been a while hehehe I didn't even say hi or nothing when I updated couple weeks back but IM BACK. I'm so sorry for neglecting this book but I was just sooooo busy with work and school. I'm still working and going to school but I've motivated myself to write this book on my free time. I love reading your comments and I appreciate every single one of you 🥺🥺 you'll are the reason I have motivation!!! Would you guys like me to have couple chapters about the past or do you want me to skip that and just summarize as we go along? I'm contemplating with that part of the plot so please help me out 😁😁😁 LOVE YOU ❤️❤️