Chapter 32

Jungkook POV:

I smile as I help Jin into the car, we had just finished signing the discharge papers and received all the education from the nurse about how to take proper care. When the doctor told us that jin was pregnant- a part of me was so scared that he had lost the baby again but when the doctor continued that the baby is healthy and well, I think I wanted to scream in joy. The pink hue is back in Jin's face, I knew he was glowing earlier but since we received the news it's more obvious. I guess we should've guessed, jin was pretty sick couple weeks ago for couple days. He wasn't able to keep anything down his throat but we all thought it was food poising. Regardless of what it was, I'm just so very happy. I don't think I've ever seen Jin so happy before, the fact that he thought he could never have those makes me more happy for him. Jin is my world, our baby is going to be my world too, and I'll do anything and I mean anything to protect them. We're still in the middle of the investigation about the fire, I'm not sure who would want to do this, I'm not sure who would want to burn my restaurant down to the ground and I think I have a clue. Mr. Lee has been very low key for a long time, I have no doubt that this was his doing. But my priority right now is only Jin and our baby, I don't have time to focus on Mr. Lee. I've given the task to my only trusted friend, Yoongi hyung. I have no doubt that he would help me put Mr. Lee in jail for what he did to us. I swear if I ever see that man in front of me, I think I might lose it. But like I said, I don't want to waste my energy on Mr. Lee. I want to be there for Jin, when the doctor said that jin is still very high risk of having a miscarriage- that was my cue that I have to be here at all time no matter. I've already told my secretary to cancel all my in person meetings and turn them virtual. I'll be working from home till jin gives birth and even some time after it. I've added more security for him, he's on complete bed rest so he might not be going anywhere  but I think I'm doing that for my peace of mind. It'll help me sleep better at night that someone's protecting us- and the more the merrier. I intertwine my fingers with jins as I drive towards my estate. I've decided that Jin and I would be living there- with a baby on the way and an enemy on the lose, I think it's safer to be around a gated area than an apartment where anyone can come. "Jungkook, can Jimin visit us tomorrow pleaseee" jin says and I kiss his hand before saying "of course my love, who am I to say no to you huh" he blushes at words before smiling. "You're good with your words" he says looking at me and I reply back saying "I'm good at other things too you know" I wink as jin slaps my arm. "Yeah that's the reason I'm pregnant" he says pouting. I just pinch his chubby cheeks.

"Is this really necessary?" Jin asks as I stand in front of his passenger door. "Yes, remember what the doctor said! You shouldn't be on your feet for too long, and this driveway is too long" I say crossing my hands over my chest. He huffs before wrapping his arms around my neck as I pick him up bridal style. "I just don't want you to get tired" he says pouting and I just kiss his pout saying "I'm never tired for you my love" he smiles before kissing my cheeks. I put the passcode before walking inside, "wow it's beautiful" he says as his eyes roams around this big house that I bought last year. "It's all yours" I say walking him towards our bedroom and I just hear him giggle. I had ordered a special bed that would be the most comfortable for Jin. I don't want him to think that he's bedridden so I'll try to make him enjoy his pregnancy as much as possible. I lay him down on the bed "you should rest up baby" I say kissing his forehead. He smiles before saying "I would do that but I'm not tired at all kookie! I was asleep most of the time at the hospital, I'm not sleepy anymore" I walk towards the other side and lay down next to him "what shall we do then?" I ask putting my head on his chest as his fingers combs through my hair. "I want to have sex" I look up staring at him with a raised eyebrows "What! I'm serious jungkook! The doctor said it was okay to have sex plus it will help me reduce stress you know" he says caressing my face. "Baby you just got out of the hospital! Are you sure you wanna do that?" I ask and he just kissed me on my lips. "I trust you Jungkook, I know you will take care of me" I smile hovering over him and kissing his lips while my hands remove his shirts and pants. I lick my lips staring at his naked body laying beneath me. "You too" he says and I don't hesitate before removing my clothes as well. I put my fingers in his mouth and watch as he sucks them, I can feel my member hardening at his actions. I remove my finger and dive down to his neck kissing and sucking his milky skin. He moans as I suck at his g-spot, I move my fingers around his rim before pressing them inside. "Ahhh o-omg Jungkook" he moans as I scissor my finger inside of him. I lower my mouth towards his perky nipples and start sucking them. He's a moaning mess underneath me and I can start feeling the pain on my swelled cock. My mouth moves down to his stomach thats slightly purged, I kiss all over his stomach. "I love you so much already" I say kissing his belly and I watch as his hand touches my chin. I kiss his lips desperately as I remove my fingers and I replace them with my cock. I press my forehead against jins "I love you Jin" I say while pressing my cock inside of him. I watch as his head rolls back and I moan. I kiss his lips while moving gently inside of him. The doctor said to be gentle so I'll be as gentle as I can which is very hard because Jin is just so damn hot and sexy. I slowly move inside of him, "Jungkook f-faster" jin moans and I let go fastening my pace. I start moving fast inside of him still being gentle, I grab his dick and start giving him a handjob. I watch as he cums and I start moving faster inside of him. "Ughhh Jungkook ahhh there" he moans while scratching my back and I clench my teeth as I cum deep inside of him. I kiss his lips before getting off of him. I pull in my arms as he hugs my chest. "That was amazing" he says and I kiss his head "you're amazing" he smiles looking at me. "Are you scared?" He asks and I shake my head "I'm not scared baby" I say holding his body as close as I could to mine. "Is it bad that I'm scared to be a parent?" He asks looking up at me. "It's normal baby, but I know you'll be a great appa to our son or daughter. I trust you" I say kissing his forehead. "W-what if I lo-" "Nothing will happen to you both!! I won't let it" I say looking at his fond eyes. "J-Jungkook I heard you t-talking earlier with Yoongi, why would someone wanna burn your restaurant?" He asks with a sad expression. Am I sad that my first ever investment I made was burned down? Of course! Bon Appétit meant a lot to me. It held a lot of my securities that I had during the time of purchase, I was so confident in it and it never disappointed me. So yes I'm sad but nothing and I mean NOTHING is more important than Jin.

"Whoever it is, they'll pay for what they did" I say while clenching my teeth.