Chapter 41

Jin POV:

I tap my finger trying to focus my attention to the best of the music. I look around feeling a little claustrophobic being inside our closet. There's this churning feeling in the pit of my stomach that I can't get rid of, I take deep breaths trying to control myself. Everything will be okay, he said he will come back then he will come back. No need to stress. I look at his phones wallpaper, I smile grazing my fingers over it. It's a mirror selfie of Jungkook and I with his hand on top of my belly. I sniff as tears start to form in my eyes. I yelp as I hear the closet door rattling. My eyes widen as I see Yoongi "w-what are you doing here?" I ask him and I watch as he walks closer to me and kneels down looking at me "jin I know this would be hard to do but I need you to come with me" My face frowns hearing his words "what are you talking about! I can't just leave with you! Jungkook said not to LEAVE WITH ANYONE EXCEPT HIM!" I whisper shout at him. He rubs his eyes in defeat before looking at me again "jin please, Jungkook sent me to take you away from here. He's contacted back up so don't worry about him! Just worry about you and the baby, you wouldn't want anything to happen to the baby right?" He asks and I lower my head cradling my belly. I sniff looking at him again "B-but Jungkook said to wait for him, I-I can't I'm sorry" I wipe my tears "please don't make me do this" he says standing up while folding his hands across his chest. My eyebrows furrow and my eyes widen as he pulls me up and picks me up. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! PUT ME DOWN" I scream as he holds me tight. "Please Yoongi I-I can't leave him" I yell while slapping his shoulders. My eyes flinch as I hear gunshots as soon as we get out of the closet. My eyes widen when I see Jungkook in front of us with a gun shooting at everyone coming our direction "JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK!" I scream but he pays no attention to me. I start sobbing while still yelling his name, he's not even looking at me? I watch as Yoongi tries to put me down inside the car. I kick his shin and watch as he groans in pain but I pay no attention to it, "JIN STOP" he pulls me back as soon as I tried to stand up. "Yoongi please, please don't leave him" I join my hands together and beg him to stay. I watch as his blood shot eyes look at me "I made a promise to protect you and your son jin, I c-can't break it" I sob while looking at Jungkook who's looking at me. "JUNGKOOK!" I scream as I see someone behind him holding a gun "BEHIND YOU" I scream as I watch them shoot jungkook and he falls on his knee. He's still looking at me with a smile on his face "STOP THE CAR STOP THE CAR!" I yell as Yoongi drives off. "YOU HAVE TO GO BACK! Jungkook is h-hurt!!! YOOONGI!" I continue to yell at him but he pays no attention to me. I look back but I see no sign of anything, what am I even looking for? I wipe my tears while staring at my belly. Oh god! "T-this can't be happening" I whisper while my tears keep falling. "Jungkook is strong jin, he will come back for you! He has to!" I sob harder "C-call the ambulance at least! J-jungkook got hurt!" I try to grab my phone but it falls down. I bend down to pick it up and a scream releases out of my mouth as I feel a sharp pain in my back. "JIN ARE YOU OKAY?" Yoongi asks me as he continues to drive. I groan as the pain intensifies, my lower back is killing me. "I-I'm f-fine, c-call the a-ambulance for-UGH" I scream holding my stomach as I feel another sharp pain. "Are you going in labor?" Yoongi asks and my eyes widen. It's too early! "I c-cant I'm not r-ready, J-jungkook is not here!" I try to suppress the pain but it's too much. "That's it I'm taking you to the hospital" I s-shake my head but that just made me more dizzy. A wet feeling between my legs makes me look down.

"Blood" I whisper before I feel my body going limp.

AN:

Okay so I'm conflicted between two plots I've concluded on, this book is ending soon and I need inputs 🥺 should I let them suffer or give them their happy ending? I'm such a sucker for angst but I think I've made you guys suffer enough. I love reading your guys input about the story so please let me know!!!!