Chapter 45

Jungkook POV:

Present time

"Wow where's my kiss?" I tease jin who just rolls his eyes before walking towards me. "You're late!" He says before taking jiwoo from me. "I'm sorry baby, I know how much this means to you and it means a lot to me too. I'll be better next time, forgive me please?" I ask him giving my best smile. "Ugh like jiwoo wasn't enough now you too!" He says before kissing my lips. "I missed you" I whisper in his ears and watch as he starts blushing. "Okay I'm gonna go call Jimin and see where's he at. He was feeling sick earlier so I'll follow up on him" Yoongi says before leaving. Yeah Yoongi and Jimin are married with a beautiful daughter and she makes me wanna have a daughter too. I hold Jins hand and squeeze them as we walk towards the grave of our unborn child. When jin and I got married 3 years ago, we decided to make a grave for our lost baby. It makes us happy to see that he or she will be remembered forever. "Are you okay baby?" I watch as jin puts his head on my shoulder as jiwoo goes off and starts playing with his toys. "I am it's just today is always emotional for me" he says and I just caress his hair and kissing it. "I know baby, it's sad that this happened to us and I'm so sorry you had endure the loss of a child by yourself for 5 years but I'm here. I hope you know jiwoo and I love you sooooo much. You're an amazing father to jiwoo and he's growing up to become a kind man." I say while looking proudly at our son who's showing all his toys to his hyung or noona. "I know he's so kind, I'm glad our family is happy" jin says while looking at me. "Me too baby" I kiss his lips gently before I put the bouquet of flower I brought for our child. I wipe my own tears as jin sniffs besides me. "Daddy will always always love you my baby, wherever you are, know that!" I say before kissing the tombstone and then going back to jin to help him stand up. "Hey buddy, let's go? We'll come back to play with hyung later?" I watch as he jumps on me and I pick him up with ease before kissing his nose. "I missed you daddy" he says before kissing my cheeks "daddy missed you a lot too" I say tickling his belly and he starts giggling which makes both jin and I laugh. We walk towards Yoongi who's carrying jisoo and holding jimins hands. "Hey princess" I kiss jiwoos cheeks who waves at me. After a little prayer, we all leave to have lunch at the restaurant I booked for the day. Yoongi was someone I had a hard time forgiving but he saved jins and our sons life, so I came around forgiving him completely plus Jimin started liking Yoongi so as Jimin being Jins best friend; I had to put my feelings aside. We can't change our past but we can decided what our future would be like and for my future all I want is for my family to be happy and healthy.

I watch as jin yawns before coming out of the shower. "Aww is my baby tired?" I say before wrapping my arms around his waist bringing him closer to me. "Yeah I am pretty tired but you smell sooo good" jin says before wrapping his hands around my neck. "Oh yeah?" I say bringing him closer so our chests are pressed together and he giggles as I kiss his luscious lips and he kisses me back too. I take his robe out and pick him up as he wraps his legs around my waist all while our lips attack each other. "You're so beautiful baby" I say kissing his neck as he tilts back and moans. I lay him down on our bed before removing my own clothes. "I love you so much" I say while nibbling on his nipples as he moans loudly. I push one of my finger inside his warm hole, I trail my lips along his torso and down to his cock. I engulf it and watch as he starts squirming. He moans loudly before cumming inside my mouth, I swallow him before going up to kiss his lips. "Fuck me Jungkook" he says with his hooded eyes "say less baby" I say before pumping my dick and pressing it against his entrance. I moan while entering him, he screams as I push inside in one deep thrust. "F-Fuck Jungkook! So big" he says and I start moving inside him in a fast pace. "You feel so good around me baby" I kiss him as he continues to moan while I pound into him. "Keep fucking me harder baby" he says and I lose all my control before taking his legs and putting it on my shoulder. Jin moans continuously as I go deeper inside his hole, "fuck I'm gonna cum Jungkook" he says and start pumping his dick. "Cum for me baby" I say as I pound into him harder and in no time he cums in my hand moaning loudly and his hole spasms around my dick which makes me cum inside him. I drop down on him kissing his forehead "you were so good baby" he smiles and I lay down on my back as he lays on my chest drawing circles on it. "Jungkook?" I hum in response "I have to tell you something" I run my finger through his hair while saying "yes baby?" He sits up and I sit as well, I watch as he takes my hands into his. I look into his eyes as he stares at me while smiling, "you know how I'm on birth control right?" I nod my head as he continues "well I stopped taking it last month, I know how much you've wanted another baby and I wasn't ready in the beginning but I am now." My eyes widen as I pull him in a hug "oh my god!! Thank you thank you!!" I start kissing him all around his face as he giggles cutely. "Let's make a baby!" I say while picking him up and pulling him on top of me. "Jungkook I'm- oh fuck" I don't let him finish as I sit him down on my hard dick. I help him bounce up and down while kissing his lips. "You're so perfect baby" I say kissing his lips. He yelps again as I push him on his back and enter him in a deep thrust. "FUCK" he moans loudly and I shut him up while kissing him. "I wanna fill you up with my cum baby" I say while pounding into him. The next thing I know, jin cums between our stomach and I finish inside of him. We're both panting as I lay down and wrap my arms around him. "You're definitely gonna be pregnant after that" I say kissing his lips as he just stares at me smiling. "What" I say bopping his nose. "I'm already pregnant dummy" my mouth fell open "WHAT? Omg when did you find out? Thank you thank you thank you" I say kissing his whole face. "I just found out this morning, I wanted to wait and surprise but I couldn't I was too excited to tell you" his eyes sparkles as he talks to me. "Thank you for making me a father again! I love you so much" I kiss his lips and his forehead.

"I love you too Jungkook"

THE END!

Authors notes:

Alright so this books has finally ended 😭🥺 I'm so happy with the ending and I hope you guys are too! I Hope this chapter clears some confusion but if not ask me so I can clarify 😁😁As much as I love suffering I really wanted jin and Jungkook to be happy at the end, thank you to everyone who had faith in me 🥺🥺 I can't wait to write another book; don't know what the plot would be but definitely jinkook 😁😁😁 please leave a comment about how you liked this book! I love reading your comments so please type away! Also don't hesitate to ask me any question, whatever you have in mind! Again thank you so much for reading this book, after a whole year I finally finished it!!!! Thank you for always being amazing readers 🥺🥺