Curses

Trigger Warnings: swearing, Chris and Wesley mentioned (the Anderson Abominations), medicine mentioned a few times, the ever-so-slightest hints of touch-starvation (if you blink you miss it)

Finally.

After three weeks, lots of medicine, patience, drawing, and movies Virgil was finally leaving the hospital!

Remy was picking him up and filling out the discharge papers, everyone else was waiting for them at the house. Virgil was over the moon to finally be allowed out of the hospital, get back home, sleeping in his own bed, be in his own room, wear his own clothes, and be with all his friends. They were at the check out where the nurse was rattling off all the things Virgil had to do once home.

"Alright, so Mr. di Angelo is bed ridden for a week, no strenuous activities and no school for a week, just relax, remember to do regular breathing exercises, and only sleep on you back during the night to prevent damage to the healing ribs," said the nurse, Virgil smiling but internally he was swearing like a sailor at the news.

"Thanks for the help," said Remy, slinging an around around Virgil's shoulder and leading him out of the hospital and to the car.

They got in, buckled up, Remy started driving, then Virgil started his rant.

"I have to sleep on my back for another week?! How long do ribs take to heal?! I've been in the hospital for three weeks! You'd think that be enough!" shouted Virgil, Remy chuckling.

"There it it's," he mumbled, knowing his little brother well.

Virgil huffed and in the heat of the moment he let the word slip.

"It's bullshit is what it is," he grumbled, Remy stopping the car abruptly (they were at a stop light anyway).

"What?!" he screeched, Virgil's eyes widening.

"Shit," he mumbled and Remy only stared harder.

"Uhm. Well Remy, sorry you had to find out this way, but yeah, I do curse now," Virgil said meekly, looking at his brother with the "we both know our sins, don't bother arguing" face.

"Obviously! Who told? What it Remus? I'll French toasting slit his throat and use his fingers and toes as fishing bait!" Remy threatened to the air since Remus was unavailable at the moment.

"See this is why you don't have any friends, Remy," Virgil called out his brother before adding, "Besides, we both know Remus would be into that."

There was a pause, the light turning green and Remy continuing on there commute. Remy sighed after a few seconds.

"I hate that you're right about that. But this conversation isn't over! I will find out who did it! And they will suffer!" Remy declared, Virgil laughing.

"Well it's too back one of them is dead and the other is in jail," giggled Virgil.

"Are you seriously telling me that it was Wesley and Chris? No lies this time!" Remy stared at Virgil out of the corner of his eyes, Virgil giggling again.

"They taught me some, like slut, whore, motherfucker, cunt, and all those things, but Janus, Logan, Roman, and Remus taught me the rest. I asked them though since I think it's time I knew those things. Can't keep me innocent forever, Remy," smiled Virgil.

"I can sure as Sally try!" retorted the older brother.

"Keep dreaming. Besides, we're home now and I want to give everyone the hugs that I haven't been able to for three fucking weeks!" announced Virgil, getting out of the car the second they pulled into the garage.

"Just because you know the words doesn't mean you have to use them!"

"Yes, it does!"

The di Angelo brothers being brothers. Pretty platonic and fluffy chapter for the bois.

And Remy found out. No one is safe.

Here's what I'd imagine his expression be: