Perfect

Trigger Warnings: fluff, very fluffy, mild panic, a kiss

Virgil did not expect to be woken up that morning asleep on Logan's chest. Nor did he expect to feel him kiss his forehead then hear Logan telling him he loved him while under the assumption that Virgil was still asleep. Virgil felt his heart rate pickup and cheeks flush at what he heard.

Did Logan really have romantic feelings for him?

He never seemed like the person who would date, but then again, he shouldn't assume that. When he felt Logan start to move away he grabbed his arm, not wanting Logan to leave. He then looked up at those navy blue eyes, so dark they could be black and appeared to have stars reflected in them caused by the sunlight. Logan seemed stunned, probably not prepared to see him awake, nor hear the confession. He opened his mouth, probably to say something, but Virgil beat him to it, saying the thing that had been on his mind for over a month.

"I like you, too,"

The silence that followed was nearly suffocating, Virgil starting to worry that he said something wrong, that Logan was joking, or lying, that he didn't really love him and he was wrong and he was never going find someone and he was going to loose another friend and everything would go wrong and nononononononononononononononononononononono!Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod.
Stop. Stop. Stop. STOP! STOP! STOP!

"Virgil, breathe with me. Everything is okay, you're alright," a soft voice cut through the turmoil and screaming thoughts in Virgil's mind, looking up to see he was sitting cross-legged now, Logan sat facing across from him on the couch and holding his hands, gently rubbing the back of then with his thumbs. Virgil sniffed and realized tears were falling out of his eyes, quickly wiping them away with his navy blue sleeve.

"Imsorry," he mumbled, the words slurring together, but Logan seemed to have understood.

"Don't apologize, Virgil. You did nothing wrong, you're fine," said Logan, taking his hands again.

"Did you- did you mean it? What you said?" Virgil asked, hiding his eyes behind his bangs, too nervous to look Logan in the eyes.

"Yes, though I didn't mean for you to hear. Did yo-" Logan was cut off by Virgil lunging forwards, wrapping his arms around him and burying his face in Logan's neck. The two almost fell off the couch, Logan making a startled yelp before grabbing the back of the couch to keep them off the floor.

After steadying them Logan curled his arms around Virgil's back, resting his chin on top of the bean's head as Virgil continued to bury his face into the area between Logan's shoulder and neck.

"Take your time," Logan murmured, almost jokingly that caused Virgil to giggle. He continued to giggle until it turned into actual laughter which was contagious and spread to Logan. They both laughed on the couch for seemingly unknown reasons, just for the heck of it, laughing for nearly five whole minutes before calming down.

Virgil then moved his head off Logan's shoulder, finally meeting his eyes as he smiled at Logan.

"Do you, possibly, return my feelings? Like you said you did? I understand if you didn't, your mind might not've caught up yet, so you just said something without thinking. So....." Logan said.

Virgil didn't answer verbally, his body getting ahead of his mind and before he could stop himself his lips were on Logan's and they were kissing. The kiss was soft and sweet, nothing too powerful or passionate, but gentle, especially since it was Virgil's first kiss in over a year.

They broke the kiss after only a few seconds, Logan seeming in the same world of bliss as Virgil.

"I hope that's a good answer," mumbled Virgil.

"Not good, amazing. I do like you, Virgil, love you, in fact. I hope you know," said Logan.

"I love you too," Virgil said, leaning against Logan once more.

-___-
It'd do be like that sometimes

I just posted a chapter three days ago about 80 followers, which eleven of you are just making me look like a fool?! Y'all keep coming! What's next? 100 cause that's a lot of people, I shouldn't have that many people! I shouldn't even have this ma...

I just posted a chapter three days ago about 80 followers, which eleven of you are just making me look like a fool?! Y'all keep coming! What's next? 100 cause that's a lot of people, I shouldn't have that many people! I shouldn't even have this many people!

***

Okay, y'all wanna see something funny I made for this as a joke?

Good cause I'm showin' ya

(Just remember that what you're about to see isn't canon for this story, it was simply a joke I made for fun)

You can't change my mind that Remy wouldn't do this (be warned: there are a lot of spelling errors):