Fly Away

Trigger Warnings: Remus being a hazard to society

Everyone was up on time, at 8:30 so they could arrive at the airport at 9:30 leaving an hour and thirty minutes until their flight, just as Remy had planned. They were currently in the car on their way to the airport. The drive was about an hour, the car quieter for the first thirty minutes since everyone was still trying to wake up, but once everyone did the vehicle was filled with chatter, everyone excited about what they might do in Colorado. Remy dropped them all off at the airport where they got checked in, had their suitcases taken away, went through security check. At the security check, however, there was one eventful thing that involved Remus.

While his carry-on bag was going through it detected liquid and it turns out Remus had a bottle of shampoo in his bag (why he did Virgil didn't know then).

"Sir if you could simple get rid of this then we'll let you through," the kind women guard said, Remus nodding,

"Sure! No problem!" Remus grinned, uncapping the bottle and chugging it's contents.

The guard seemed in shock, as did everyone else while Remus happily chugged the pink liquid out of the bottle. Patton had his mouth practically on the floor, Roman looked like he was going to explode with laughter, Logan seemed like he was trying to compute his Remus wasn't dead, and Janus just sighed deeply.

"Normally people just throw liquids away. But I guess that's another way to go. Hope you don't get sick," the lady said, recovering quickly from her shock.

"So I can go?" asked Remus.

"Yes sir, you are clear to go," she replied, moving on the the next person in line.

Remus happily took his bag and met up with the others, Patton and Logan still in shock while Roman, Janus, and Virgil got over it quickly, all used to his antics by then.

"Remus what the frick-frack-paddy-wack-kit-kat was that?" Patton demanded as they all walked to their terminal.

"What? Do you think I should go back there and tell the lady it was yogurt?" asked Remus (he didn't want to use actual shampoo since he's tried before and it caused poor Virgil to have a panic attack. The babey was worried for his friend), him grinning widely as he saw the dumbstruck look on Patton's face, the other bean's glasses sliding down his nose before he pushed them back up.

Roman laughed, not too loudly though, as they all sat down, Virgil leaning his head against Logan's shoulder. Janus' shook his head at his friends doofusnesss, Patton just shutting down as he could not understand why Remus would try such a thing.

The plane arrived shortly after, everyone boarding the plane and finding their seats. The plane was in rows of three, Virgil, Logan, and Remus in one row while Patton, Janus, and Roman were in the one behind them. After waiting about fifteen minute the plane roared to life and they started down the runway, Virgil holding Logan's arms since this was his first time on a plane in his life. Once in the air there was very little interference, the five hour long flight going smoothly after life off.

The plane ride, while very interesting, was also very uneventful. Virgil passed time by watching a movie with Logan on Logan's laptop, and getting some pretzels from the stewardess who started walking around once at cruising altitude. Then Virgil accidentally fell asleep on Logan's shoulder for three hours of the flight, Logan being very good at remaining still while Virgil slept. By the time he woke up they were preparing to land and everyone was gathering their belongs back into their bag(s).